JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the video and I hate to be a dweeb but....

If it was real he should have never instructed someone to come that close to him while brandishing. The right perp would end up with the rifle AND the package. I don't want someone in my reactionary space let alone inviting them into it while I caveman grip a rifle. Just my .02!

The real answer is it depends .. You would be surprised how wrong you are the majority of the time . Most people including myself when unarmed and when forced to deal with someone armed will take the path which most likely doesn't involve getting shot.

True Story

The real answer is it depends .. You would be surprised how wrong you are the majority of the time . Most people including myself when unarmed and when forced to deal with someone armed will take the path which most likely doesn't involve getting shot.

True Story
This situation is a good example. I wouldn't give the thief good odds on taking the rifle away from that guy no matter how close he got.

This situation is a good example. I wouldn't give the thief good odds on taking the rifle away from that guy no matter how close he got.

My general math in the calculus of dis arming an armed person . Is Do I have the element of surprise? If I can answer that one solidly yes .. Then I might try it depending on the exigent circumstances in play.

If I have any reason to think they are on their nut and paying attention .. I just ain't gonna try it not without knowing that someone is in imminent danger of losing their life .

Speed , Surprise , Violence of Action ... The surprise is the really important one here folks .

Yea I was driving by where foster road goes under 205 and saw a homeless guy with 3 ultra high end bicycles next to the road. One was a carbon fiber canondale road bike. I'm sure that bike costs $2k-$3kish. He appeared to be hanging out where he could offload high end stolen bikes to cars that stop at that exit. So blatent it's sickening.
My Wife and I have noticed that for a good while. Every time they show photo's of these "homeless scum encampments" you ALWAYS see a pile of bicycles. I always have to hope that most of them belonged to people who vote for this crap. :mad:

Thanks for the suggestions. I have put some thought into it fairly but with tool belt and suspenders waistband can be hard to get to. Considered pocket style but pockets are very unreachable with tool belt on. I've even considered keeping it in a tool belt pocket but then it'll be totally gummed up with saw dust and debris. I'm still pondering ideas. I have p365 which I like the size of. Do you have any recommendations on iwb holsters for hip? Something Quality, buy once cry once kind of thing. While I like appendix better it just isn't feasible while working and bending over all day.
FYI I got a gun leather 1791 iwb holster the other day and it is very well made. Covers most all the gun without being gigantic. Holds gun well. Can't say it rides super low, just normal ride height. This was for a bigger gun so just a data point. Holsters are such a personal preference thing it's hard to judge without trying for yourself. I'm impressed with the gun leather holster so far though. Here is a pic of the gun leather IWB holster on the bigger gun and the Alabama pocket holster on the sig p938 for reference. 101A8478-6098-4887-AF6B-5E0E48E652AC.jpeg

Thanks for the suggestions. I have put some thought into it fairly but with tool belt and suspenders waistband can be hard to get to. Considered pocket style but pockets are very unreachable with tool belt on. I've even considered keeping it in a tool belt pocket but then it'll be totally gummed up with saw dust and debris. I'm still pondering ideas. I have p365 which I like the size of. Do you have any recommendations on iwb holsters for hip? Something Quality, buy once cry once kind of thing. While I like appendix better it just isn't feasible while working and bending over all day.

Bladetech makes a product for IWB that I used for the first several years of carrying concealed. Eventually I got into OWB carry with a light, but if I wanted to carry inside the waistband again, I'd start using the bladetech product that worked fine for years.

Bladetech makes a product for IWB that I used for the first several years of carrying concealed. Eventually I got into OWB carry with a light, but if I wanted to carry inside the waistband again, I'd start using the bladetech product that worked fine for years.
I've had a Bladetech carry belt for years (decades?) and I'm very happy with it.

You can sign up for USPS notifications to see if you have a mail and package coming on a given day except when weather is an issue or something. UPS and FedEx also have this service as well so there is no excuse for this thing happening now a days. But that is just my opinion. I have seen both UPS and FedEx send me delayed notices for weather.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

You can sign up for USPS notifications to see if you have a mail and package coming on a given day excepting when weather is an issue. UPS and FedEx also have this service as well so there is no excuse for this thing happening now a days. But that is just my opinion. I have seen both UPS and FedEx send me delayed notices for weather.
Nah, I just bought the biggest dog bowl I could find, wrote "Adolph" on it and put it out on the front porch.

:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads