JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife is a Catholic but hasn't tried to defend this Pope when I point out his alignment with the Progressives on almost everything but abortion.

She was a big fan of Pope John Paul. But the Priest scandals he must have known about has had it's effect on her trust of the church.

That guy lived under Nazi tyranny in Poland. Never studied his opinions on the subject but John Paul should have been probably Pro-Gun.

Democrats would love to tax church money and have all aid come from government, it would give them great power. It is possible by the church talking politics that they lose their non profit status.

This is the way I see it..

The Vatican says to the new pope, we are having severe issues with attendance and revenue how can we fix this issue :s0092:

I know let's jump on the feel good and accomplish nothing movement...aka liberalism movement, that'll definitely fix our tarnished image :s0154:

Read Matthew 7:21-23
There is a long list of supposid teachers who are in for a rude awakening from their country club Christianity :s0159:

Good thing I'm not Catholic and couldn't give two rubs what he says or "thinks". :rolleyes:
Me neither. He needs to stick to religion and keep out of politics.
Although like many liberals, he probably believes "climate change" and "gun control"
are religious beliefs.

Last Edited:
Sad part is the government doesn't look at what you can do to help, they look at what they can give you without anything in return.

One correction - they do require something in return - their vote...otherwise they wouldn't be able to stay in power. They are buying votes with their 'no strings attached' handouts.

You're right about the OT model, charity was available, but it wasn't 'free' in the same sense as it is today. The book of Ruth is a good view of how it worked.

As for the Pope, he's really stepping out of bounds for his position in my opinion. Criticizing people over things that he himself wouldn't do is pretty hypocritical to me. Since he got on the US for not taking in more refugees, I just wonder how many refugees they're taking in to Vatican City?? Seems they could easily handle several hundred to several thousand. :rolleyes:

The pope can't get his pastors to stop touching little boys, I doubt he will have any better success geting rid of firearms.

I know the millions of Catholic Gang members south of our border certainly havn't listened so far...

Clearly the pope gives you 2 options for defending yourself

1. Dress like this and your home invader will laugh himself to death
View attachment 257114

2. Arm yourself with the same firearms that the Swiss guard uses to protect the Vatican
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Guard#Traditional_arms

View attachment 257115

so you little people get to kiss his ring while he is protected by armed jesters and pedophiles

I hope all of those metal suites of armor are for show and not thier level 3 plate carriers!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top