JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Christina Grimmie, 22, was killed after her concert in Orlando, FL. She was a contestant on "The Voice" and a popular musician on Youtube. Many of my students are big fans.

Ex-'Voice' contestant Christina Grimmie fatally shot after concert | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/11/former-voice-contestant-shot-after-orlando-concert-shooter-dead.html)

Unfortunately, given the details of the case, sounds like it was either a stalker or mentally deranged person. The killer committed suicide shortly after shooting her. Her brother tried to valiantly save her... but sounds like he was unarmed. =(

Back in High School, I used to watch her videos. Back before she appeared on The Voice. I supported her for a long time, I absolutely adored her voice. I was so proud she was finally achieving her dream; releasing real albums, gaining popularity. Then she's fatally shot to death while signing autographs for her fans. I truly hope her friends and family find a way to deal with this tragedy; I could not imagine being in their shoes. I also hope she wasn't conscious those final hours, full of fear and pain. It's days like these I find myself hoping there is an afterlife, so that good men and women like her live on when life is snuffed away much too quickly. I honestly can't believe it. I hope the brother doesn't suffer any guilt.

I watched her on the voice she seemed like a really sweet genuine person. Amazing voice.

I just read this and it was really sad.

I wish these people with a cowardly and demented personality would just take a long walk in the woods and not return. No reason to ruin many lives just because your a pathetic piece of human waste.

This guy probably sucked at sports, but still got a trophy.

Police are reporting that the killer had no criminal record of any kind. He had no driver's license, and was not registered to vote either. He appears to have been a loner, with no known friends. He was 27 years old, unemployed, and still living with his parents.

I wonder if he was mentally disabled?

The theater that she was killed in was a gun free zone. Here is the sign that is posted at its entrance:

security-1.jpg

Last Edited:
Oh look, it was a gun free zone. I bet that stopped him.....right?

F!&!&4& looser should have just offed himself. Now the anti's have more fuel for their fire.

MOLON LABE

And we will probably never hear how/where he got the gun.
But i'm sure the hollywood crowd will start preaching about gun control right along with clinton as they are all surrounded by armed guards.

The poor girl's blood was hardly dry before the anti-gunners started blaming guns... nevermind the concert venue has their trusty "gun free zone" signs.

The professional security firm in charge of safeguarding Grimmie ought to be ashamed. Sure it's a meet & greet, but at bare minimum, people should have been wanded or frisked.

The poor girl's blood was hardly dry before the anti-gunners started blaming guns... nevermind the concert venue has their trusty "gun free zone" signs.

The professional security firm in charge of safeguarding Grimmie ought to be ashamed. Sure it's a meet & greet, but at bare minimum, people should have been wanded or frisked.

News reports are claiming that they searched people. But they had no type of metal detectors.

A spokesman for the theater said this about the security for the event:

"As far as security, The Plaza does have security guards who wear polo shirts. They are unarmed, however" Mina said. "They do check bags and purses as people enter."

So not only was it a gun free zone, but even the security guards were unarmed. At least they wear polo shirts.

Last Edited:
How awful, my thoughts go out to her family and friends.

Police are reporting that the killer had no criminal record of any kind. He had no driver's license, and was not registered to vote either. He appears to have been a loner, with no known friends. He was 27 years old, unemployed, and still living with his parents.

I wonder if he was mentally disabled?

27, living at home with no job, license or friends? Yeah something isn't stirring the pot there. That isn't normal social/psychological development.

For some reason all discussion about today's mass shooting attack in Orlando is being censored on this website, with threads about it being removed.

This is despite the fact that people, including even President Obama in his address to the nation today, are using the incident to call for more gun control in our country.

This is the 2nd biggest terror attack in our nation's history, and we cannot discuss it? Despite the fact that gun control is an integral part of the discussion about the incident?

I just don't understand this at all. I'm completely bamboozled.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top