JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not good. It seems there may be something gone awry out there, cause their rep way back is quality stuff

I also had a WW2 SA Garand years ago, that was a masterpiece

WW2 SA and current SA are NOT the same company. that said they must have some idea seeing as they have the FBI contract, DEA, HRT as well. Sucks to hear about some problems though.

WW2 SA and current SA are NOT the same company. that said they must have some idea seeing as they have the FBI contract, DEA, HRT as well. Sucks to hear about some problems though.

My 1911 is late 1980s era and it's quality stuff.. it seems nothing has survived the upheaval of our formerly great nation

I had issues with a springfield gun. After three trips they credited the fair market value of the gun and every dime I had spent with them towards a new gun of my choice (at dealer cost).

I ordered a Pro.

Dave handled the entire situation personally, including collecting the info from me regarding my ffl. I had a pleasant experience overall and would recommend the SACS to anyone.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top