JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its actually makes my stock 9mm EAA Witness with no accessories an assault weapon. now its not exactly know for being a top notch weapon, more of getting the job done. now my SKS on the other hand will be perfectly legal, go figure.

I'm proud to say that intermediate-cartridge, semi-automatic, detachable-magazine rifles are exactly the kind of weapon that the Framers intended us civilian citizens to be empowered to own and carry. They are our best 21st-century defense against tyranny!

Whether or not it's a select-fire rifle is not the point any more, since the goal of the Administration is clearly to outlaw any credible deterrent in civilian hands. So maybe instead of trying to inform the discussion with the finer points of what an "assault weapon" is and is not, we should focus on what our weapons are for.

Who would have believed fifteen years ago that we would have a string of presidents and congresses of both parties that would strip our most basic rights under the law, and then vote those draconian measures back into law, again and again. First Amendment: adios. Fourth Amendment: you must be kidding. Tenth Amendment: Commerce Clause on steroids.

But even that can't adequately communicate the reality of imprisonment without charge or trial - forever. Or a Presidential kill list?? Seriously, we all just sit here while the talking heads drone on that good Americans don't have to worry about our government's HIT LIST, just so long as we do as we're told.

Enough with the appeasement. The laws are already in place to "disappear" any citizen forever at any time for any reason - or no reason. To get away with it, they'll have to disarm us first. I say NFW.

its actually makes my stock 9mm EAA Witness with no accessories an assault weapon. now its not exactly know for being a top notch weapon, more of getting the job done. now my SKS on the other hand will be perfectly legal, go figure.

just goes to show how much research they did....the sks is one of the easiest weapons for the crims to convert to "full auto" ...each day that passes this issue becomes more ridiculous, Im ashamed of this govt and those that vote these enemies of the republic in for a second term to do their damage

Assault Weapons is a term made up by the gun grabbers, it is any gun they deem too scary looking to be in private hands.... and if they can "accidentally" slip in a few less scary looking ones then all the better as far as they are concerned. End game is no guns in private hands.

Madame F just broadening the legal definition of what an AW is. It is all part of the deception.

Not an inch!

I'm surprised they didn't list a rail on a handgun as a military feature. You know to eliminate some more guns.

I've dug in myself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads