JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pics later.

I've got a 3x5 case full of a pool shooter's equipment for tournament play, or the hobbyist that wants better than average equipment. All equipment is in fantastic condition as I've properly maintained it all over the years.

Cues :
McDermott G602, with a Z-3 Predator Shaft and a Kamui tip. Grips the cue ball like a champ. The original G-core shaft is also in the bag, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Z-3. Comes with McDermott Joint Protector set.

Predator BK3 Break Cue w/wrap. Best break cue I've ever had and/or used. It's also got the option to add the predator weight system if you wanted to buy a weight system specifically for it. Comes with Predator Joint Protector set.

Equipment :
1x Aramith Pro Cup Red Dot Cue Ball
Predator chalk (Blue)
1x Cue Claw (5 capacity)
Burnisher
Cuetec Bowtie
Q-Cloth
Magic Ball rack set (Includes racks for 8,9 and 10 ball)

I'm asking $1000 for it all. Retail is way above that and everything is in damn Great condition. I love the sport, but the wife and I are trying to abide by Dave Ramsey's program, so it's time to let it go.

This set is perfect for someone looking for a semi-high end starter pack that's just getting into the Pool Scene, or for a seasoned shooter. I've used both in APA and BCA leagues and never had a single problem Please let me know if your interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top