JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
so i got this pontoon boat last year on a trade, no patches leaks or problems. they are on sale for 400$ new right now. looking to trade for guns. so heres the specs
8ft pontoon boat.
seat oars back and front tables that are mesh. collapsible frame. but sits out of water. it is made by creek company. it is the xl model. nice pontoon i just don't use it. looking for rifles or handguns. just ask. i can send pictures from e-mail or cell phone. has two pockets one on each side. i just dont use it.
not sure what the trade value is but i would say out right cash price is a minimum of 200$ if we live that far apart depending on the trade we can meet half way. if it is worth it to me. i love 1911's and fn series guns. i welcome almost all trades. nothing that needs work ! or cash money. if i have to deliver i want money up front because fuel is spendy and im not wasting my money for people that are not reliable.

I HAVE A VALID OREGON DRIVERS LICENSE AND CHL. SO NO WORRIES THERE.

IMAG0213(1).jpg

so buy it ! no need to comment like that. and it is not the same model i looked. check their website. and a civil pm would have been nice. i don't post rude things to you and i would read the add better next time

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top