Pontiac woman gets stuck during theft attempt in Rochester Hills Meijer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Desertfox19, Feb 13, 2011.

1. billdeserthills

billdeserthills
    Cave Creek, Arizony

First off when did Meijer become a word,
    Also fat & dumb people need money too

2. Chee-to

Chee-to
    Oregon

Meijer was founded as Meijer's in Greenville, Michigan by Hendrik Meijer, a Dutch immigrant. Meijer was a local barber who decided to enter the grocery business during the Great Depression. His first employees included his son, Frederik Meijer, then a 14-year-old grocery bagger, who would later become the chairman of the company. The current co-chairmen, brothers Hank and Doug Meijer, are Hendrik's grandsons. After studying trends in the grocery industry, Meijer was among the first to offer self-service shopping and shopping carts. He also worked hard to find and offer staple items, such as vinegar, at bargain prices.

3. BillM

BillM
    Amity OR
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

So you are saying what? "From each according to their ability, to each according to their need"????

4. drew

drew
    OR

5'2" and 400lbs and got her cart stuck trying to leave the store. I'm waiting to see the security footage from this. On another note, the picture of her said "Click to enlarge".

5. 3 AE

3 AE
    Oregon

I clicked to enlarge. Holy Moley! If that's the look the deputy got from her when ordered to comply,then he did the right thing tasering her! LOL

6. Doubletap

Doubletap
    Newberg

He tased her? I wonder how high that registered on the Richter scale.....