Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Pontiac woman gets stuck during theft attempt in Rochester Hills Meijer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Desertfox19, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Desertfox19

Desertfox19 Oregon New Member

2. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

First off when did Meijer become a word,
    Also fat & dumb people need money too

3. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Meijer was founded as Meijer's in Greenville, Michigan by Hendrik Meijer, a Dutch immigrant. Meijer was a local barber who decided to enter the grocery business during the Great Depression. His first employees included his son, Frederik Meijer, then a 14-year-old grocery bagger, who would later become the chairman of the company. The current co-chairmen, brothers Hank and Doug Meijer, are Hendrik's grandsons. After studying trends in the grocery industry, Meijer was among the first to offer self-service shopping and shopping carts. He also worked hard to find and offer staple items, such as vinegar, at bargain prices.

4. BillM

BillM Amity OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

So you are saying what? "From each according to their ability, to each according to their need"????

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

5'2" and 400lbs and got her cart stuck trying to leave the store. I'm waiting to see the security footage from this. On another note, the picture of her said "Click to enlarge".

6. 3 AE

3 AE Oregon Member

I clicked to enlarge. Holy Moley! If that's the look the deputy got from her when ordered to comply,then he did the right thing tasering her! LOL

7. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

He tased her? I wonder how high that registered on the Richter scale.....