JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just pondering.
Do people attempt to sell ammo at stupid prices because they have not researched the current market. Or, are they hoping to snare a buyer, that has not researched the market?
I just cruised the classifieds here, and I am seeing Rimfire Ammo priced at five to seven cents per round over the market price.

I know that a willing buyer, and a willing seller are the two factors that establish a selling price in a completed transaction.
It is a wet and windy day, I am inside cleaning guns, and just pondering.

Best,
Gary

Have you visited eBay for junk, or Gunborker? PT Barnum, all the way Baby!

u=https%3A%2F%2Fwallpapercave.com%2Fwp%2Fwp4978860.jpg

Just pondering.
Do people attempt to sell ammo at stupid prices because they have not researched the current market. Or, are they hoping to snare a buyer, that has not researched the market?
I just cruised the classifieds here, and I am seeing Rimfire Ammo priced at five to seven cents per round over the market price.

I know that a willing buyer, and a willing seller are the two factors that establish a selling price in a completed transaction.

Best,
Gary
Yesssss Hornady 6.5 143gr eld at Bimart $38 a box in the am and shazam by 3pm it is $70 a box ?

Just pondering.

Best,
Gary
My guess is they are hoping to get a buyer that doesn't feel like driving around all day everyday trying to find this "available" ammo. Some people have more money than time. And maybe they are starting with a high price to allow more negotiating room.

My guess is they are hoping to get a buyer that doesn't feel like driving around all day everyday trying to find this "available" ammo. Some people have more money than time. And maybe they are starting with a high price to allow more negotiating room.
Drive?
I let FedX, do the driving.
Best,
Gary

Just pondering.

Best,
Gary
It isn't just the classified here, I've seen this in online retailers also, although maybe not as wide a variance or as often, but there are retailers who seem to be doing it.

I do look for the best prices, using AmmoSeek/etc., and google.

Drive?
I let FedX, do the driving.
Best,
Gary
FedEx literally delivered two large boxes back to my office instead of Georgia where the label said. I paid $411 for them to return them from where I took them, LOL. I'd be careful counting on them for anything important.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top