JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Believe it or not there are people who will pay $6 to download a movie rather than drive down to the nearest redbox machine.
If I was in Portland, I would rather spend $6 for a movie I wanted, rather than go to Redbox and put up with Terry the tweeker, Meth Breath Seth, and the local panhandlers, only to find, the movie I want, is not there.

Price, and cost, are not necessarily, the same thing.
Best,
Gary

If I was in Portland, I would rather spend $6 for a movie I wanted, rather than go to Redbox and put up with Terry the tweeker, Meth Breath Seth, and the local panhandlers, only to find, the movie I want, is not there.

Price, and cost, are not necessarily, the same thing.
Best,
Gary
I agree with you there.

I'd snatch up some 9mm from LAX. It's the only reloaded ammunition I'd buy/trust and is used by many in the community. I've had zero issues with it and it runs cleaner than Blazer. My SP5 loves it.

Edit: bought a 500 round case for about 32 cents per round delivered.

Marketplaces - here, or most any other place - are dominated by two types of people: People who over-value and those who lowball. Both will justify their actions as what people "expect." The rest of us just assume those groups are either clueless or poor.

This is the second classifieds grumble in recent weeks and who knows how many hundreds in recent years so I think Joe should replace the sell for any price you want disclaimer in red to more like the cigarette packs have " Warning: Perusing the classified ads may be hazardous to your psyche" Then folks can adjust and move on in safety. :p

This is the second classifieds grumble in recent weeks and who knows how many hundreds in recent years so I think Joe should replace the sell for any price you want disclaimer in red to more like the cigarette packs have " Warning: Perusing the classified ads may be hazardous to your psyche" Then folks can adjust and move on in safety. :p
Please read the original post again.
I did not grumble or complain, I merely posed a question, that was intended to elicit a little thoughtful and intelligent conversation.
If I have exceeded your interest or tolerance/comfort level, please put me on your ignore list.
Best,
Gary

Please read the original post again.
I did not grumble or complain, I merely posed a question, that was intended to elicit a little thoughtful and intelligent conversation.
If I have exceeded your interest or tolerance/comfort level, please put me on your ignore list.
Best,
Gary
Asking "Why do people ask so much?" is the same thing as saying "People ask more than it's worth." Rewording a statement or question doesn't change the intent.

I have fun selling ammo here and other stuff too!
I've met a whole bunch of nice guys here in person.

Been selling for many years on the web. Always have had it for a side job.

Remember to negotiate!

So it appears. After countless dozens of them I still don't understand why anyone would give a damn about how some peeps price their goods. :s0092:
I really don't give a rats patoot what they charge. I like to look at the world around me and try to understand the whys, and wherefores.
I like to try, (and I emphasize, try), to understand how people think, and why they arrive at some of the conclusions they do. I fear I am on a fools errand..
One thing I have discovered along the way, is that many folks make decisions totally unencumbered by the thought process. Sort of like booze and dope. It is not about the price paid, but the gratification received at the time.
Best,
Gary

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top