JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Make of this what you will.
The tangent discussions are endless.
Not just on the mechanics, but caliber nuances.
I shot an unsupported plastic bottle @ 43 feet with a 10 inch single shot 22, using Russian, steel cased, with lead projectile. The bullet entered but did not exit. No surprise there.
I shot the same unsupported plastic bottle @ 43 feet with a 5 inch, 38 special revolver, using American Eagle FMJ projectile. The bullet entered but did not exit. I was surprised.
Still pondering over it. IMGP1149.JPG IMGP1151.JPG IMGP1150.JPG

IMGP1149.JPG

IMGP1150.JPG

IMGP1151.JPG

Most of the energy from the bullets probably were displaced sending the bottle off the table...just FYI

Tape the bottle to something or weigh it down...both the .22lr and .38SPC will go through it.

Last Edited:
Most of the energy from the bullets probably were displaced sending the bottle off the table...just FYI

Tape the bottle to something or weigh it down...both the .22lr and .38SPC will go through it.
The bottle was laying horizontally on the ground in the mountain grass. not much movement on the 22 but 15 to 18 inches on the special. So, your saying it is possible to catch a bullet in your teeth?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top