JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I voted for Trump but he just went down another notch in my book. Come on man, control your dogs. At least give us another month of peace.

ATF has already ignored his EO to stop such actions, lots of rogue federal agencies that give zero squirts about what Trump has said. They see him as being on the outs, and lot of the dug in fedgoons love them some Biden Harris nonsense, so they're just taking action pre-emptively so that on Day One of Sniffy Joe's regime they can go hog wild. Not like Trump picked a good ATF head - he put an anti-gunner in charge of enforcing gun laws.

Hi my friends! I am looking for advice, what do we do when Biden's (or rather AOC and Harris who are really in charge) when their jack-booted thugs show up. The first and second amendments to the constitutions have in a matter of months been criminalized somehow - how the hell did we lose the country? How did they get away with destroying places of worship? Why is Whoopie Goldberg calling on Dr. Jill to be Surgeon General. I was a general/trauma surgeon, Jill Biden's "doctorate" is in education. I have seen parts of her dissertation, in it, she does not even count correctly. What a joke. - Thank you for listening to me rant everyone! I appreciate it. We are a community. Lets fight together for a common purpose, my time is short, we are the ones that need to be one fist, one movement with some sort of plan NOT involving shooting these people, we are the responsible ones, we are not trying to outlaw cows for heavens sakes!. - Ryan C
Mainstream media!
" The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent and that's power!"

"If you are not careful, the newspaper will have you hating the people being oppressed and loving the people that are doing the oppressing!"

both are Malcom X quotes

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top