JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was wanting to see if anyone would be interested in having their grips stippled?
On average I charge $50-$100 depending on complexity and type of job Most can be done with a 1 day turnaround time (depending on how busy I am). I can do pistols, Most Rifles with removable grips, shotgun forends, just about anything that you would would want or needed stippled and is plastic / polymer.
Each order is tailored for the shooter and their preferences in grip rougher where is needed land less where it is not desired depending on hand contour and preferences.

Here's a glock 17 with a crimson trace laser that was accommodated around the stippling.
Notice how the thumb land is done a little higher on this side than the ejection port side.

Index finger landing below and rear of the trigger guard was left undone per the shooters preference.

Rougher texture on the back strap than anywhere else on this pistol.

Looks good, if you were only closer. Do you have an FFL? How about any references or more guns you have done?

Thank you! I dont personally have an FFL however I do work for a local gunsmith out of Sammamish (Spot on Smithing) They can vouch for my work. they have a website too I'm sure you can find it if you look for it....( I dont want to give it out here there are paying businesses that pay to advertise here and I dont want to step on anyones toes.) but they do work for local LEO's departments and forestry service. I do their stippling work If you like you can ship it to them. Where about do you live?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top