JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, Just bought the wifey a P11 for her birthday thats coming up and was wondering if there was a good (and easy) product to paint the frame a girly color. It probably won't get used or handled to much, but I know she would like to have it a color rather than black. If this is just a horrible idea than let me know gently?????dunno:huh:

It is very important to prepare your project before coating it.... degreasing, covering parts with tape etc. Not saying you don't know how to but to get the best results it's important when you duracoat. I have no experience with cerakote but I would assume it's the same. I once sent my sig sauer slide in to missionspeccamo.com and for $35 and $5 s&h it was coated and a great job they did. Look up nutnfancy on youtube on missionspeccamo and I believe there is a discount code if you are interested going that route.

Here is a link to the site if you are interested.
Missionspec Camo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads