Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Polymer AR flip-up sights

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by duartfarquardt, Dec 3, 2012.

1. duartfarquardt

duartfarquardt Tigard, OR Active Member

That pretty well says it. These sights carry the A.R.M.S. label and are designated #71L-R and #71L-F. I had these on my AR but they interfered with my scope when flipped up and the scope is not on a tip-off mount, so they just don't work for me. I have replaced them with off-set sights which work just fine. I fired about 120 rounds with these on the AR, and sighted them in before I mounted the scope, but they are basically brand new. You would not want to mount the front sight on a gas block since they ARE polymer. I paid $70 for the pair, yours for $50. Prefer FTF in the west Portland area, but I can mail them for an additional $5. Good deal if you need flip-up sights.

056.jpg

057.jpg

2. FireArm

FireArm Beavercreek 97004 Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Are they Magpul brand sights , if so I will take them, let me know thanks for your time.

3. duartfarquardt

Sorry, I should have specified the maker in the original wording of the ad. See amended ad.

4. duartfarquardt

Great Sights.

5. duartfarquardt

Lots of interest in these.