JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't get they Really bad QC Read the reviews

I got 3 and one of them will only take 6 rounds out of the 15. Its bubblegumty lol I just released there is a profanity filter Sh!t

Last Edited:
I picked up a couple of 10rounders cause once (like... Probably Next year, also... Already banned in Wa.) standard mags are banned, tbe price of good 10 rounders will jump.
I did the same thing @Koda did. No 17-rounders in stock, so got some 10-rounders.

Experimented by replacing spring and 10-round magazine insert with OEM glock 17-round springs and mag inserts I had laying around. Able to load 17 rounds, functioned reliably in my G22 conversion and G19.

Just sayin'. Cheers.

Attachments

• options-options-are-my-favorite.jpg
    options-options-are-my-favorite.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 25
I did the same thing @Koda did. No 17-rounders in stock, so got some 10-rounders.

Experimented by replacing spring and 10-round magazine insert with OEM glock 17-round springs and mag inserts I had laying around. Able to load 17 rounds, functioned reliably in my G22 conversion and G19.

Just sayin'. Cheers.
oh I bought some 15rders too...
but your experiment is interesting. So I got the 10 rounders in the mail this week so when I saw your comment I had to take one apart and the only thing that makes them a 10 rounder is a thicker floorplate and shorter spring.
lol... so much for the mag bans, the housing even says 10 rounds only. perfect....

0625221640_HDR.jpg

Don't get they Really bad QC Read the reviews

I got 3 and one of them will only take 6 rounds out of the 15. Its bubblegumty
I'm not "saying" anything... just thinking out loud... but reading some of those bad reviews at Midway seemed to have a commonality I thought was curious. The majority had very similar grammatical errors that made me think it seemed odd they mostly all appeared to be from people with the same common native language that was not English. Even though they were mostly very geographically distant and shoudn't share similar grammatical irregularities.

Then I read again, 'Don't get they really bad.." and something in my mind began to wonder. ;)

At any rate. That hasn't been my experience with any of them. I have 6-15rd and 10-17rd. Out of the box the springs are a bit stiff. All accepted full round counts (I use a lula) and after sitting loaded a couple weeks and cycled at the range at least 3 times each they feel to have loosed up a bit. Personally, I don't consider a slightly stronger spring as a drawback as much as one on the weak side.

Granted, range use is pretty limited so far. Long term, I dunno yet. Go figure!

Granted, range use is pretty limited so far. Long term, I dunno yet. Go figure!
I have several range sessions now and lost count of the rounds with one of my p80 15rd mags and not one issue. Side by side with my factory Glock mag the two are approved for duty use. The stiff spring does break in.

If there really is an issue I wonder if it's just a slight tolerance thing where being lazy and using a lula.... it keeps them more correctly aligned while loading?

Proof of concept! It pays to be lazy!!?? 🤣

I agree, there is a highly probability 10 round mags will be a relic from a bygone era (at least I hope!).

I have a number of them purchased during the ban years. Surprisingly, I use the heck out of them for training. They are shown no mercy!

I agree, there is a highly probability 10 round mags will be a relic from a bygone era (at least I hope!).
Won't it be funny though in a couple decades? The mag limit ban blimps forgotten to history.... The grandkids never wanting to borrow your firearms because the mags are always broke! They can never get more than 10 in and can't figure out why! o_O

Lookin forward to it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top