JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is yet another part of the "gun debate" in which the anti's lay the premise and frame the debate. We shouldn't even be talking to them on this.

Instead we should be framing the debate. We should not be arguing against additional rules, regulations and restrictions but instead arguing for ending "gun free killing zones" and relaxing background checks on those of us who have already demonstrated we are responsible gun owners, such as CHL holders.

I agree. Most of the time it is being on the defense. And when it comes time to action, the gun-control crowd already has a lead on not just framing the debate, but public (mis)perception.

Who would EVER think of doing that? It's up to 79% NO now.

The point I was trying to make is to use their own poll against them since everyone seems more interested in calling it meaningless and idiotic. But apparently you prefer to be insulting, sarcastic and small minded. Be happy with yourself and have a good day

The point I was trying to make is to use their own poll against them since everyone seems more interested in calling it meaningless and idiotic. But apparently you prefer to be insulting, sarcastic and small minded. Be happy with yourself and have a good day

Well, at least we know who's TROLLING!

Lets flip the poll and ask should people have to have libility insurance when they don't take personal responsibility to protect them selves with a legal gun and have to soley rely on government tax payer law enforcement.

I'm all for requiring criminals to carry liability insurance to cover the damage (physical and emotional) and grief they cause their victims.
If they are uninsured and commit a crime, it's a mandatory death row sentence, and no kin are permitted to sue the victim for any reason whatsoever.

The insurance requirement would be equivalent to a "poll tax", in other words, an obstacle intended to prevent you from exercising your constitutional rights. This type of law has been found illegal by the SCOTUS, and is the reason for the 14th Amendment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top