Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Poll: Majority opposes semi-auto ban!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

FINALLY!!! Welcome to the "party" that's been raging for decades, people.

Progressives want YOU disarmed, dependent, and subjegated TO THEM for EVERYTHING. One thing to consider though, if Progressives can't get what they want at the ballot box they WILL try through legislation, stacking the court system, and even violence through proxy (allowing crime to spiral, and "importing" foreign animals to wreak havoc) to sway the "unwashed masses".

They're no different than when they first started their monkey business in the early 20th century, except back then they were called "communists". They will mock you, they will castigate you, and they will attempt to intimidate you with threats (and even acts) of violence.

Stand firm, purchase what you can, and as much as you can.... the day is coming.

edison bulb, Brutus57, 3MTA3 and 5 others like this.
  3. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

The liberal progressives caught in a perfect storm... no wonder they are blaming climate change for the dilemma they've created.

Brutus57 likes this.
  4. Stomper

And by "the day is coming" I'm talking Christmas Day!.... or a naked attempt to pass some sort of outright gun grab legislation, or operation.

5. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

I'm good with a domestic enemy calling me a criminal.

6. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Yup.

I had somebody I look up to and admire talk to me today after church. He expressed how he was feeling discontent with the way things are going.

As an elder at church he mentioned to me that they would be purchasing two handguns shortly. I took him as somebody who would never own firearms. Very calm, laid back and wouldn't hurt a soul.

Not silent anymore. The masses are waking up! He and his wife are becoming more active in vocalizing their opinions.

7. Stomper

God never intended ANYONE to be a door mat for him.

Brutus57 and Caveman Jim like this.
  8. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Maybe some like this are waking up too:

You'll have to skip to 3:39 on this one, I couldn't find a short clip of just the reverend part from this scene:

Stomper and Dyjital like this.