JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NYT/CBS poll: Majority opposes semi-auto ban

It didn't make headlines Thursday in the New York Times or on CBS, but a poll conducted for both of those anti-gun news organs revealed that for the first time, more Americans oppose a ban on so-called "assault" weapons than support it.

<broken link removed>

FINALLY!!! Welcome to the "party" that's been raging for decades, people.

Progressives want YOU disarmed, dependent, and subjegated TO THEM for EVERYTHING. One thing to consider though, if Progressives can't get what they want at the ballot box they WILL try through legislation, stacking the court system, and even violence through proxy (allowing crime to spiral, and "importing" foreign animals to wreak havoc) to sway the "unwashed masses".

They're no different than when they first started their monkey business in the early 20th century, except back then they were called "communists". They will mock you, they will castigate you, and they will attempt to intimidate you with threats (and even acts) of violence.

Stand firm, purchase what you can, and as much as you can.... the day is coming.

Yup.

I had somebody I look up to and admire talk to me today after church. He expressed how he was feeling discontent with the way things are going.

As an elder at church he mentioned to me that they would be purchasing two handguns shortly. I took him as somebody who would never own firearms. Very calm, laid back and wouldn't hurt a soul.

Not silent anymore. The masses are waking up! He and his wife are becoming more active in vocalizing their opinions.

Yup.

I had somebody I look up to and admire talk to me today after church. He expressed how he was feeling discontent with the way things are going.

As an elder at church he mentioned to me that they would be purchasing two handguns shortly. I took him as somebody who would never own firearms. Very calm, laid back and wouldn't hurt a soul.

Not silent anymore. The masses are waking up! He and his wife are becoming more active in vocalizing their opinions.

God never intended ANYONE to be a door mat for him.

Maybe some like this are waking up too:

You'll have to skip to 3:39 on this one, I couldn't find a short clip of just the reverend part from this scene:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top