JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not scientific, but perhaps a good way to send a message

Current results

1595294386230.png

1595294456549.png
1595294536632.png

Do you think Portland's reputation as good place to live and work will suffer long-term damage?

Hahahahahahaha!

It's like San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle are in a three way contest to see which city can turn itself into the biggest shhhhh...err...CRAP HOLE. :rolleyes: Portland hasn't been a good place to live and work for several years now. It's sad in a way but the people of Portland have gotten EXACTLY what they have voted for.

Do you think Portland's reputation as good place to live and work will suffer long-term damage?
And 5% of respondents actually believe that its reputation for livability will be enhanced as a result of the riots??? o_Oo_Oo_O

Geezus, you can't make this bubblegum up! SMH...

My vote would have been......

[X] Federal Law and Order is needed because the Portland Police Bureau (read as Portland Mayor) is not doing it.

Aloha, Mark

I'm shocked at the presence and behavior of DHS police in Portland. If you live there, what is happening? Has anyone filed a civil rights suit in federal court or has the Mayor or Governor done anything to try to stop this?

Not shocking.

This is how Trump works - punish those he doesn't like while signaling a false sense of power.

Other presidents have done this too.

That aside, I am sick and tired of all of the rioting going on.

Protests? Ok. Rioting and property destruction? Bad and should not be allowed.

So the left just played into Trump's hands and vice versa. Bad all around.

Portland kept doing nothing and despite Worthless Wheeler saying otherwise, it was not getting better. Feds finally got tired of federal property getting trashed and did something about.

Now worthless ted wheeler is trying to deflect and blame the situation on the feds.

This really isn't about black lives anymore. This is pee town being protest town. This is what happens when you have a large concentration of worthless sacks with nothing else better to do.

I find it hilarious something that happened in Minnesota over 50 days ago is getting people in Portland to trash their town. Really shows the worthless people we have here.

Unlike George Floyd, PPD was well justified in killing Quanice Derrick Hayes, he was a dirt bag and the world is a better place without him. Or Patrick Kimmons, another dirt bag PPD saved the world from. Funny how both of their mothers keep saying that they were good boys trying to get by! Newsflash, you're a crappy parent that raised a dirt bag thug.

Here is a running list of people shot by PPD... Portland Police Shootings and Deaths in Custody: 1992-June 2020

Notice anything... the vast majority are white!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lived in PDX from mid 90's through early 00's. Enjoyed living there at that time, and when we had to move out East we thought we might come back one day. When that time arrived we visited and looked at PDX and where it had gone in those 16 years and decided we weren't interested in living there anymore. Recently many of the people we still know there have either left or are talking about leaving because of the inaction of the state and local politicians to do anything about the destructive behavior going on in the city.

Guys, post #7 above has a great article linked, you should take the 10 min or so to read it, very telling, and well written with out bias, something VERY rare today!
I'm shocked at the presence and behavior of DHS police in Portland. If you live there, what is happening? Has anyone filed a civil rights suit in federal court or has the Mayor or Governor done anything to try to stop this?

Linked here as well!

Guys, post #7 above has a great article linked, you should take the 10 min or so to read it, very telling, and well written with out bias, something VERY rare today!

Linked here as well!

Has your account been hacked? No bias?

The entity that posted this article is a troll. The original post was a troll targeted for this community.

The definition of unbiased is "showing no prejudice for or against something; impartial." Did the author of that piece live up to the definition? Let's pick a quote.

From the unbiased article: "State and Federal law enforcement are at war with the people of Portland."

Whew. I wonder what material would be biased for anyone that thinks that article is impartial reporting of "what's really going on."

I've been watching live streams of Portland protests for hours on end. I understand that some videos of Police using force on citizens may look ugly but we as viewers may not know what lead to it. Some UoF may be excessive but again not guilty until proven in the court of law , right? Many co called "journalist" and "legal observers" do not film aggression and violations done by "protesters". They themselves acknowledged that On live video as to not incriminate so called protesters.
You may not like it but Police officers do not have to be right in using force they must be reasonable Graham vs. Connor.
it is a sнiтshow of the highest order no matter how you splice it.

bubblegum show is right. The dumbest thing is both sides slinging bubblegum think it's only sticking to the other side.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Agreed - but the thing I worry about is egging on the Alphabet Bois to maybe get a little fast and loose with the constitution. Its right out of Antifa's playbook. Throw out the constitution. I think its part of the reason they have been focusing efforts on and near Federal Buildings.

I say let Portland deal with it. If cops leave, businesses leave... oh well.

I don't pay taxes there, I don't visit or even drive thru.. let the dems fix it.. or not.

Pretty much I don't care what happens to Portland. Lol

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews