JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can't make this up!

Rasmussen: Public says don't pay criminals to not commit crimes

Five days after the Washington Post published a story about how several major American cities were "considering" a plan to pay criminals up to $1,000 a month not to commit gun crimes, a Rasmussen poll published yesterday showed 81 percent of American adults oppose the plan.

<broken link removed>

Where do you even start with this one? Thees really nothing I can say without violating forum rules... Except "no way in h&ll"

Time for concerned Americans to take control of their government and country before we are financially supporting thugs on the streets to not commit crimes...

Criminal extortion of society by,... Criminals.
Gee, imagine that.
Who dreams up these cockamamie schemes?

Wait until the criminals realize that a $9.00/hr min wage equals $1,560.00/mo.
They'll be screaming that they're being unfairly discriminated against and demand a fair "wage."

I have been stopping at red lights and stop signs all morning, thereby not committing infractions and also saving lives.

Where's my check?

No kidding, Crims should be compensated with hard labor and not cash.

To top it all off, I read our Supreme Leader is giving young Somali men cash not to join ISIS.
I got a beard, If I buy a Koran and shout Allah Akbar! can I have some money too ?

I heard that Hillary today vowed to enact "No to the box!" regarding future presidential candidates not having to disclose if they are felons or not.

Criminal extortion of society by,... Criminals.
Gee, imagine that.
Who dreams up these cockamamie schemes?

Wait until the criminals realize that a $9.00/hr min wage equals $1,560.00/mo.
They'll be screaming that they're being unfairly discriminated against and demand a fair "wage."
Well here in Oregon that'd have to be 15.00/hour... Perhaps I could moonlight:rolleyes:

Well, this is just silly. Think about it. With half or more of Americans on welfare, including things like government schools, we already pay people without getting any benefit at all. It's so much more reasonable to pay someone not to commit a crime. At least we get a benefit out of it. ;)

Sounds like a darn good idea. Where do I sign up?

I'm assuming this is tax free also... right? Paid in cash?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top