JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just voted, let's get in there and show them we don't want this. I know it won't matter, but I love messing with their polling - it just proves they mean very little.

I just voted NO..................Stand tall Oregon and do not let this get crammed down your throats like us here in Washington. In our bill that passed, there is hidden language that allows the Washington Department of Licensing to keep a data base on ALL gun sales in the state after I-594. That is on top of the Federal data base. I think it is a bit redundant.

Go to their main page - it should be on the right side, maybe half way down. I Just checked again, it's near the top of the page now. Might even be better to type the address directly into your browser so they don't see all the traffic is coming specifically from NWFA.
Found it, bottom of page, I felt silly.

Anyhow, looks closer now 57%-45%
"NO" in the lead.

No vote here! Is this one of those, "vote early, vote often" type far left type poll?

If so I vote let's get rid of the left by out-voting the mutli-voters!

Actually, this poll is nothing more than determining if they have 1/2 a chance to win which right now shows them, yes!

I've tried refreshing the page, but anytime I try to vote again, it says I've already voted. Must have to clear cookies from your computer to get another one in there. As it sits, No votes are winning, but by a very narrow margin. I suspect someone is encouraging the Yes votes to show up on this one. Better get more folks on this if we want to make them look like fools.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top