JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not all politics are directly gun related but indirectly, the politics that do not have a gun theme severely shape the direction of the end zone for the 2 nd Amendment. The general direction of politics in the US will have more influence on the 2nd Amendment than many that specifically address gun issues. It is the overall push by the left politically that will be the doom of the Constitution if peoples hands are tied and not allowed to fight back against the entire shift that is taking place. Seriously all political direction, speech, topics are connected to and affect the future of the 2nd Amendment (gun related)
The left loves to skirt the actual "gun" related topics to effect their will upon us all. Laughing at the handcuffs we wear.
Just my old non humble opinion.

Absolutely!

It's the non-firearm political discussion that isn't (including attempts to make them firearm-related).

Indirectly, everything is related. We're not going down that road here.

Yes, It is your forum and I have to agree that we need to follow the rules here.
I get into the politics on several forums, But just wish they were more openly discussed here.
You run a good ship here Joe. I agree on 99.5% of what you do, but not a fan of the politics separation...
Ohh well :D Just me. Too many here don't want to see the relevance, and who am I to fight it .
All the rest here is good.... well almost :) I have several outlets for my republic rants.
Hey Cruz had a good speech... just maybe he will be a great president :D :D:D:D:D:D
He is now in it for 2016. We may just have the most viable candidate that has run since the 60's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top