JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I for one am terrified of a Russian backed Mexican offensive to reclaim territory, and as a gesture of appeasement offer to return the bottom two thirds of California.

Obama and Holder already tried the arming Mexicans thing....didn't work.

Most Mexicans IN the U.S. already have 'em if they want 'em /or can easily get guns...
.....the good ones (most) are on OUR side. :s0090:
.....and, as in any group, the bad ones tend to kill each other. :s0085::s0041:

I hope Mr. Dumbfukha Asshatymentalkov got himself a plan B....I enjoy the chuckles :s0140:

Like maybe the Chechens could try stealing all of America's phonebooks and Sears Catalogues to cripple our communications and commerce?:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
And a large group or the Mexicans in this country, love this country. I'm not picking a side, so back down. I'm just saying there are some very good Mexicans in this world.

My guess is they are looking for the Cuban Missile crisis part II. Given the lack of stones in our gov its not likely to play out in our favor.
So, as Taku said, Bring it on. I know a number of individuals who are of Mexican/Hispanic/Latino/south of the border descent who will also be arming up to repel boarders. There are plenty of immigrants that recognize the futility of killing the golden goose.

Future problems:

The Kremlin: Darn Mexicans, we have armed you and have done our best to try and convince you to invade the USA.

Mexican president [EL Presidente]: We did invade years ago and we are in charge. We don't have to run the country, we control the morons with a minority vote, we quell insurrection via political correctness and we have billions of American dollars flowing back to Mexico every year...

Stupid Russians.. What part of this don't you understand?

March, 2015

You can do better than that. That's only a year and a half ago. o_O

oldestthread0hx.jpg

Given the state of Ukraine's economy, they couldn't afford our weapon systems. They have an active small arms industry. I bet military intelligence, particularly real-time surveillance data, would be of more immediate value to the Ukrainians than more hardware.

I for one am terrified of a Russian backed Mexican offensive to reclaim territory, and as a gesture of appeasement offer to return the bottom two thirds of California.
I SECOND THE MOTION...
CAN WE GET A THIRD???
MAYBE JUST OPEN A FAULT LINE....
STARTING POINT SACRAMENTO OR SAN FAR ?
IF NOT HELL A FULL FENCE WOULD BE IDEAL BUT I WOULD SETTLE .....
HOW BOUT JUSTONE AROUND CALIFORNIA ?

GOD KNOWZ THE LONG SHOREMAN COULD USE THE WORK HERE......

Anybody think a corrupt Mexican army led by corrupt leaders could really be a threat??? They can't even handle a few drug cartels and a few thousand drug soldiers. No, Mexico has some very good soldiers but nothing in the amount to threaten anyone. Not to mention the massive influx of US dollars via undocumented workers sending it to their families south of the Rio Grande.

Brutus Out

Anybody think a corrupt Mexican army led by corrupt leaders could really be a threat??? They can't even handle a few drug cartels and a few thousand drug soldiers. No, Mexico has some very good soldiers but nothing in the amount to threaten anyone. Not to mention the massive influx of US dollars via undocumented workers sending it to their families south of the Rio Grande.

Brutus Out

The Mexican gov. and military already has all the arms they want.

They are not interested in taking back any land.

They are interested in trade with the USA, not invading us.

It is only the people in the Balkans/et. al. and other backward thinking third world countries who still think about land that way - as if they are back in the middle ages.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top