JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was on a plane to Chicago Sunday when I read the article in the Oregonian. Afraid I don't have it now but someone with more time should be able to find it. I think it's important that we have this information available when our second amendment rights are assaulted again this coming spring. There's no doubt that the Burdicks, Prozanskis, Dingfelders and their fawning wannabees will be at it again soon.

It's a good read and we should have it available. Hoping someone can find the article and post it so we can find it when the "antis" renew their efforts. Don't lose the edge folks, they'll be on the attack again before we know it!

Oh man, now you are going to completely confuse the liberal gun grabbers with FACTS!

Remember if you yell it loud enough and long enough and accuse the professional mathematician of being a racist, misogynist, anti gay the people will believe that 2+2=5! Even when the mathematician counts out 2 apples plus two apples.
This story needs the widest possible dissemination.

Brutus Out

The said it was true, but added a bunch of negatives to their grudging "True".
Yeah, they felt the need to address his statement on increased gun ownership directly correlating to increased safety. The numbers are from reliable sources which is why they rated it true. They aren't really up for debate.

It almost pained them to have to publish the truth.
Simple fact is, An armed society is a polite society. Until politicians get involved.

Oh man, now you are going to completely confuse the liberal gun grabbers with FACTS!

Remember if you yell it loud enough and long enough and accuse the professional mathematician of being a racist, misogynist, anti gay the people will believe that 2+2=5! Even when the mathematician counts out 2 apples plus two apples.

Brutus Out

One Liberal Apple in a group of Five Apples makes a ruined bunch of Apples!

I have seen how those 3rd wheel apples work their stuff!

Brutus Out

And that is how being PC gives your rights away. You don't want to hurt their feeeeelings and compromise.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top