JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you do a mirror polish on the handles it will be pretty slippery a scotch bright finish might be better. The BK or Benchcoat finish on the blade will be tough to polish because the are sand blasted before the coating is applied. Not impossible but more work.

I plan to get the plain blade/anodized handle. I really with I could get a pair of fresh machined handles from Benchmade before any anodizing was done, I think that would look awesome. I'm afraid, without polishing, the aluminum will be ugly after it's stripped. Blade should be the easy part lol

I plan to get the plain blade/anodized handle. I really with I could get a pair of fresh machined handles from Benchmade before any anodizing was done, I think that would look awesome. I'm afraid, without polishing, the aluminum will be ugly after it's stripped. Blade should be the easy part lol
The handles are not machined there. They are outsourced and are anodized before they get to the shop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top