JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
#Metoo, 20190329_120504.jpg you gotta have a G34 on the hardcore streets of LA Grande!

You have a Glock 34? I knew there was a reason I liked you! :)

It's instinctive. Glock 34 owners can tell another stud from long distances!!! :D

I bought a Ruger SR9c to replace the Glock 19 I gave to my step_daughter. Then after I gave away the tricked out Para that I first used for USPSA then modified for IDPA use, I wanted something with a longer sight radius and looked at G17 long slide but preferred the G34 slide/barrel at traditional 5". I miss my P14 single action trigger and am still trying to learn the glock trigger, which seems to be different on my G34 than it was on my G19. But if I stay with the G34 for IDPA, I might consider going to a different trigger for it. I'm real fussy about triggers!!!

Can you guys edit your own feedback also?
Not trying to be a jerk, but kinda unfair! Especially since Staff are quote crazy, and possibly trying to one up people?

No, I can't edit my own feedback. And BTW, even YOU can edit or delete your own posts. The option is at the bottom of the post.

It's instinctive. Glock 34 owners can tell another stud from long distances!!! :D

I bought a Ruger SR9c to replace the Glock 19 I gave to my step_daughter. Then after I gave away the tricked out Para that I first used for USPSA then modified for IDPA use, I wanted something with a longer sight radius and looked at G17 long slide but preferred the G34 slide/barrel at traditional 5". I miss my P14 single action trigger and am still trying to learn the glock trigger, which seems to be different on my G34 than it was on my G19. But if I stay with the G34 for IDPA, I might consider going to a different trigger for it. I'm real fussy about triggers!!!

Love it! I love my 1911's but love Glock for capacity! Closest Glock to 1911 for sure. Love it.

Last Edited:
Back to the topic at hand....

I bought a cordless Dremel just for doing some polishing work. I tend to polish the feed ramps on all my autos. Use the small polishing disc and a little bit of Mothers at a time and any micro burs will go away. If you have a bur that's large enough to really feel, well that's another story.

Love it! I love my 1911's but love Glock for capacity! Closest Glock to 1911 go sure. Love it.

Meh, my SR9c has a 10rd mag for concealment and two 17rd mags on the offside, my G34 mags hold 17rds of 9mm and two mags on the offside, and my Para P14 mags held 18rds of .45ACP and 4 mags on the offside.... Ain't nobody getting away unscathed in either fight!!! ;););)

Back to the topic at hand....

I bought a cordless Dremel just for doing some polishing work. I tend to polish the feed ramps on all my autos. Use the small polishing disc and a little bit of Mothers at a time and any micro burs will go away. If you have a bur that's large enough to really feel, well that's another story.

My cordless all run out of juice long before I'm ready to give up.

Meh, my SR9c has a 10rd mag for concealment and two 17rd mags on the offside, my G34 mags hold 17rds of 9mm and two mags on the offside, and my Para P14 mags held 18rds of .45ACP and 4 mags on the offside.... Ain't nobody getting away unscathed in either fight!!! ;););)

I love the 31 or 33 round mags

I like Mother's, it's a good all purpose polish. For feed ramps, I use a Dremel and a soft tip with a little polish and it cleans up quickly. I use it to shine up parts as well. A little bit goes a long way. For most stuff, a rag, som polish and some elbow grease is all you need.

Polishing compound is not necessary for a feed ramp. As long as its smooth, that's all that is required. If there's machining marks, don't try to erase them, they won't cause any problems...just smooth them.

The 1911 is a controlled feed style pistol, it relies on a bit of resistance for round control.

Yeah, I don't know how much "good" it really does. But it sure looks purdy! :D

I will say I had a Kahr 9mm and it HATED hollow points. It had a REALLY steep feed ramp. Polishing it did make it reliable with HPs.

I used a file to take out the manufacturing burrs on the striker hold back of my SR9c after the $.25 trigger job didn't do what I wanted, then repolished it with super hard stone. Worked great!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top