JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was really rewarding for me to achieve the level of shine that I have on this pistol. After I cleaned the gun, all I used to polish it, uwas Mother's and a tee shirt I shredded, that used to say I love guns and coffee.

After polishing the gun, I decided to go ahead and polish the trigger and hammer, because I didn't think they fit the aesthetics of the gun. I left the bead blast on the top, and polished everything else. Other than the fact that I am now dreaming of a nice set of Rosewood grips for it, I am very pleased with the results.

5FFCEF99-5E6A-413E-990E-58E360D85E73-14984-000010C809641E4D_zps9f28d120.jpg
DFEE91C8-595E-46BB-80D6-69B1A60DCE3A-14984-000010C803C48CB0_zps06c5e342.jpg
That looks great!

Is it hard to keep it that way after shooting it? Was wondering that, or thinking it mght make it all the easier to clean up again. Either way, nice mohaska!

Stainless revolvers are a PITA to clean. There are lead removal cloths that help remove the carbon rings, bu it is still a lot more work than my autos and my rifles to clean.

If anything, it's going to be more work to keep it shiny.

Yea, and doesn't he have a 6"? Even back in the day, nobody but a motor patrol (motorbike) used a 6" and I don't think he was one of those.
Don't think I've ever seen him reload it or seen it go "click" either.

Have you considered S&W factory grips? <broken link removed>

Hard to beat the price on those Altamont grips though, and they do look pretty nice in the photos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top