JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My 7th anniversary is coming up which happens to be the copper/wool/brass anniversary. My wife wanted to get me something shooty related and the obvious choice is ammo but the problem, of course, is that ammo gets consumed.

So, my wife was like, "So, are there any cool Polish pistols?" (my heritage is Polish) and I'm like, "yeah, the p64 is pretty cool" and she's like, "so, if I got you one for our anniversary, that would be cool?" and I'm like, "totally".

Anyway, she's never bought a gun before so she's left it in my hands to purchase the pistol then she's going to go scurry off with it and wrap it in a bow or something.

Also, if anyone is wondering, yes, I asked if she also wanted a gun. She said no :huh:

Talked to Willamette Valley Firearms and they're out of P-64s. They only have P-83s and they're a bit outside our budget. I'm still interested in a P-64.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.