JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
11-24-14picsP-64fullRSsersexc2best017_zpse5935c28.jpg 11-24-14picsofpolishTokarevholstermagazinesP-64mags015_zps406c52be.jpg 11-24-14picsofpolishTokarevholstermagazinesP-64fullbotvertexc021_zps7b0173b7.jpg <broken link removed> 11-24-14picsofpolishP-64topfullhorizonexc023_zpsb80825e6.jpg 11-24-14picsofpolishP-64twoextramagmagsvg025_zpsf5d0f758.jpg P-64 in VG+ condition with total of four magazines4 for twenty-four rounds.

Please do not say you'll take it, if you can't complete the transaction in a timely fashion.

sold! sold! sold!

please remove listing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the new software is crap for managing conversations and followed threads... Practically unuseable.

Might want to give those pics another try.... dont see anything besides the IMG URL tags

All of yesterday's problems with mailboxes and pictures have been solved. I thank all those who encouraged me to persevere, or offered their solutions.

Last Edited:
Emptying your mailbox is pretty simple. Go to your inbox, check the conversations you don't need or want, then select "leave conversations" in the little popup that appears and confirm in the next popup. Thats it!

Please try to repost the pics of the P64, Im curious to see them as well :).

- Cheers

Emptying your mailbox is pretty simple. Go to your inbox, check the conversations you don't need or want, then select "leave conversations" in the little popup that appears and confirm in the next popup. Thats it!

Please try to repost the pics of the P64, Im curious to see them as well :).

- Cheers
Thanks for the mailbox empty information. I tried that and it didn't seem to work, I'll try it again. I just re-tried to post pictures. First it appeared to be working as the pics showed up at the NWF site, then they all (6) turned into the URL IMAGE textual soup.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.