JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
heres some pictures...
1960010.jpg
1960011.jpg
1960014.jpg

No i dont have the original wooden handgaurds. I will take $550 for the rifle if you dont want the railed hand gaurds as i could use them for something else. That should cover the cost of some wooden ones.

Either this gun was built by century or the build was contracted by century i have heard it both ways and am not sure. The barrel is not chrome lined. There is no muzzle brake. Sorry if i have missed anybodys messages i just got an email telling me that i missed some due to my inbox bein full gonna clean it out right now though.

bump... Will consider trades +/- cash for quality handguns like glock/sig/xd/1911/ruger and s&w wheel guns. Also interested in nice acoustic & electric guitars (martin/taylor/guild/gibson/fender/etc) and tube amps really looking for a gibson les paul standard can add cash to that deal of course.

your inbox is full.

ive got an esp kh2 (kirk hammet guitar). retails for 2500-3000. nearly perfect condition. id take the gun (minus the rail, or butt and pistol grip as well if you'd like) + $1000 or so.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.