JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not sure what to think about that. I own a small business and understand your point. On the other hand, the company doesn't purchase the person. They rent their time. Coming from that line of thinking, anything the person does outside of work that doesn't impact the company should be none of the companies business. If the person is coming to work stoned or drunk, that is a definite problem. If the person cuts loose on a Friday night and drinks or get's stoned and comes to work Monday without it in their system, I am not so sure. I am at a loss on this one.

The problem is, the person gets tested, they come up dirty, how do you know when they sparked the joint, over the weekend or on the way to work ?.....:cigar:

They should be tested period. All jobs I have had including military got PT'ed.
Cops are no different and I think they might be suprized at what could be found. I think people are scared. If you have nothing to hide why not just piss in the cup no big deal. People that fear this are the ones that have something to hide.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top