JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am referencing this here due to the local connection.

" Taking the stand at a public inquest, William J. Lewinski, the psychology professor, explained that the officer had no choice but to act.

"In simple terms," the district attorney in Portland, Ore., asked, "if I see the gun, I'm dead?"

"In simple terms, that's it," Dr. Lewinski replied."

"His conclusions are consistent: The officer acted appropriately, even when shooting an unarmed person. Even when shooting someone in the back. Even when witness testimony, forensic evidence or video footage contradicts the officer's story."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/u...first-and-he-will-answer-questions-later.html

Scary sh!t right there.
Like it said,they get 1 shooting justified and it ripple thru the community.
"hey the guy raised his hand,how was I supposed to know he was scratching his nose?'
I would guess the police union is paying him a lot of money
And this would suggest that any time you do get pulled over put your hands at 10 and 2 or out the window until told different.
I know it's a difficult job but this can't help,just shooting for no reason but our scared.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top