JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...but probably more accurate.
tenor.gif

My EAA Witness Steel Compact is made to be carried with the hammer cocked - safety on or off, no decocker. I have to remember which gun I am carrying, but as soon as I start to unholster it, It is obvious. It did take a while to differentiate it from my other EEA's. You can let the hammer down, carefully, and carry it that way, or even use a holster with a strap like 1911's. I carry it with a bullet in the chamber, hammer back and safety on.

My other EAA pistols are all decockers. Each has its pluses and minuses, especially when you are used to decockers.
Hey old post to revive, but what holster are using for your witness compact?

Hey old post to revive, but what holster are using for your witness compact?
@ASH503 Safariland 568. It comes with a paddle and holster mount. I have one for all of my Tanfoglio's and 1911.

It is a waterproof leather-like material for the holster and seems to retain very well. I am not sure if you can still find them, but I highly recommend them for OTW. The paddle is very convenient for attaching to a belt and slips inside the pants. They also make paddle double magazine pouch made of the same material. Prices are reasonable.

@ASH503 Safariland 568. It comes with a paddle and holster mount. I have one for all of my Tanfoglio's and 1911.

It is a waterproof leather-like material for the holster and seems to retain very well. I am not sure if you can still find them, but I highly recommend them for OTW. The paddle is very convenient for attaching to a belt and slips inside the pants. They also make paddle double magazine pouch made of the same material. Prices are reasonable.
Thanks! I just found a new defiant compact (same as witness compact) for $300,seems like I can't pass it up

Thanks! I just found a new defiant compact (same as witness compact) for $300,seems like I can't pass it up
From what I can find, it is a small frame, mine is a large frame, and is DAO. No big deal on the frame size, but DAO may take some getting used to.

If you buy extra magazines, remember that large frame magazines will not fit.

The price is very reasonable. Tanfoglio/EAA make some very nice guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top