JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I said before I'll wait for the investigation, but I'm just floored how folks on this thread have rushed to judgment. Isn't that what we complain about the gun control folks? Come on guys! They may very well have screwed up monumentally, but let's give the process a chance to play out.
The process enables only those left alive to determine what 'justified' means and when only those in government think they can rule what justified is, there is no justice.

Looks clear to me. True hands up, then bam! Murdered.

Totally...those hands were practically above his head, weren't they!

pasco-shooting.png

Zambrano-Montes had a history of violent interactions with the Pasco police. According to court records, police confronted him in January 2014, five blocks from where he was killed last week, after a call about "a male causing a disturbance by walking around and hitting cars with a broom," the documents say.

During the 2014 confrontation, Zambrano-Montes attempted to throw a rocking chair at the officers. He also threw a mailbox and grabbed an officer's gun. The police used an "electronic control device" on him, and while in custody, he admitted to using methamphetamine.

Zambrano-Montes was locked up for four and a half months until his plea and sentencing hearing in June, when he pleaded guilty. But a new arrest warrant was filed on January 29, 2015, because he failed to appear for a hearing after his sentencing. Police took him into custody on February 7; he was released on February 9, one day before the fatal shooting.

A cousin, Blanca Zambrano, told the Tri-City Herald that Zambrano-Montes's separation from his daughters had left him feeling depressed. The cousin also said the man had been living in housing provided by the local Salvation Army since January.

So let me draw up a scenario for you...last year, around this time, Zambrano gets high on meth, starts hitting cars with a broom until the police are called, throws crap at them, grabs a cop's gun, gets TASED, charged and released...him and his wife gets seperated, wife takes the kids down to California to get away from this tard.

Zambrano then decides to say "screw the system" and refuses to go to his new court date...he's placed on a warrant and arrested. After he's tagged and released, he does meth again...throws rocks at cars until the cops come and try to TASER him again. He rips out the probe out of his arm and fights the cops some more...

Let me propose this scenario;

You go to the bar one night and have some drinks. Upon arrival to your apartment at the end of what seemed like an hour long taxi ride you realize that your key doesn't work. Frustrated you try over and over again. Finally you weigh out the cost of a new door jamb vs a locksmith. Door jamb gets the vote and you right foot the door.

Finally. You set your keys on the table by the door, and stumble down the hallway as you found the worm at the bottom of the tequila.

Suddenly there is a light in your face, ordering you to back away and get down. Blinded by the light you start backing up and turn around to realize you aren't in your apartment. Wrong building. You run to the door exiting and get through the door only to realize you left your keys. Turing around to grab them...

Pow pow pow pow pow pow. F'n dead.

Who was wrong?

:confused::confused::confused::confused: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Let me propose this scenario;

You go to the bar one night and have some drinks. Upon arrival to your apartment at the end of what seemed like an hour long taxi ride you realize that your key doesn't work. Frustrated you try over and over again. Finally you weigh out the cost of a new door jamb vs a locksmith. Door jamb gets the vote and you right foot the door.

Finally. You set your keys on the table by the door, and stumble down the hallway as you found the worm at the bottom of the tequila.

Suddenly there is a light in your face, ordering you to back away and get down. Blinded by the light you start backing up and turn around to realize you aren't in your apartment. Wrong building. You run to the door exiting and get through the door only to realize you left your keys. Turing around to grab them...

Pow pow pow pow pow pow. F'n dead.

Who was wrong?

:confused::confused::confused::confused: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

If a person makes a choice to consume alcohol to the point of impairment, then they need to be willing to accept the natural consequences of their behavior. Forcible entry into someone else's dwelling is considered a violent felony and is subject to the appropriate level of response, up to and including lethal force.

Here's a thought.....when the police tell you that you are "under arrest", then obey the law. Submit to the arrest, don't fight, don't resist, keep your mouth shut and call a lawyer. How complicated is that?

It is pretty clear that the three cops did not have to shoot for "self defense".

They probably shot him for resisting arrest or "contempt of cop". Note that one of the cops was a firearms instructor. And one of the three officers involved in the shooting was a defendant in a federal civil-rights lawsuit for excessive-force which the city settled for $100,000, according to court records.

I think that these resisting arrest incidents turn deadly because of police ego "You're not getting away from me!"

Chuck Conner, Andy Griffith and Erik Estrada would have handled this differently. Certainly looks like an over-rotation on the officers part... but like all these events, let's see ALL THE FACTS before reaching a conclusion. Did you hear that Holder, Sharpton & Gang? BTW, where are those guys? Why haven't they swarmed Pasco like they did Ferguson?

Chuck Conner, Andy Griffith and Erik Estrada would have handled this differently. Certainly looks like an over-rotation on the officers part... but like all these events, let's see ALL THE FACTS before reaching a conclusion. Did you hear that Holder, Sharpton & Gang? BTW, where are those guys? Why haven't they swarmed Pasco like they did Ferguson?

18-y/o Black kid vs White cop, no video...that's why.

"The Mexican government has criticized the shooting as an excessive use of deadly force."

Had to chuckle reading this in the most recent NBC news clip on the incident. Really? You mean the Mexican government and their famously corrupt police force who would confiscate any such video footage of situations like this that, and put any eye witnesses in lock down? Give me a break.

I wonder just how many lawyers waited in line?

I think it was the same lawyer that won the $100,000 excessive force settlement, who filed the $25,000,000 (I am sure there is a pesos joke in there) suit on behalf of the widow. If he can get $100,000 from the city for burning a woman's face on the 120+ degree car hood like a grilled cheese sandwich simply because she met the description "Hispanic", then he should be able to get a few million for someone gunned down by the same cop on camera, three vs one with more cops in sight on the way.

No charges against the officers. The non-Hispanic consensus is that the rock thrower was taunting the cops to kill him, had such a high amount of drugs in his system that he wanted to die, and/or would have died of an overdose without the cops shooting him. After seeing the finally released police dashcam I agree, however answer me this:
0.jpg
The cop on the left was in fear for his life; the one on the right, not so much?

No charges against the officers. The non-Hispanic consensus is that the rock thrower was taunting the cops to kill him, had such a high amount of drugs in his system that he wanted to die, and/or would have died of an overdose without the cops shooting him. After seeing the finally released police dashcam I agree, however answer me this:
View attachment 255610
The cop on the left was in fear for his life; the one on the right, not so much?

Where'd you get that image?

The last video immediate to the ABOVE IS A "WOW". How unfortunate for the man that was shot. He seems to have turned towards the officers with his hands above his waist. I could not see any lethal threat there. The officers were 15-20 feet away?

I'm sorry but that screen shot IF legitimate does not match up with when the fatal shots are fired.
View attachment 255610
I've got an answer for you couch commando. That screen shot does not match when the fatal shots were fired. Look at the video and then look at the screen shot. Your screen shot shows police officers on the right side of the street. The fatal encounter ended on the left side of the street in front of a business. Notice the sidewalk? If that is a legitimate screenshot, then the sidewalk would be on the camera's left, not right.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top