JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"He (didn't) comply with their commands as far as we know right now," he said."

People aren't complying with i594, wonder what will happen when they start shooting these Americans? I'll gladly assist those that "didn't comply with their commands".

Crazy Perp throwing rocks at cars in the Fiesta Foods parking lot. Chased across traffic by the cops and shot after he threw rocks at them too. Bystander video.

If the guy holding the iPhone had held it in landscape instead of portrait, we would see the whole incident.

6700138_G.jpg

The cops may have been amped up since this was the same Fiesta Foods in Pasco where a Hispanic man was assassinated by two armed men who shot at point blank range at the store entrance. http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/28...ng-for-suspects-in-a-shooting-at-fiesta-foods

I remember this stuff would get you a good beat down back in the day, which I think would have been an appropriate response, I guess. Not that you would have any clue what happened by watching that crappy video.

Idiots, Don't throw rocks at cops!

Cops, Don't shoot the idiots who are not threatening you with deadly force!

We know you dont want a goose egg from a hurled rock, But bullet holes tend to make people dead.

Ya know, I have always respected the job that officers do. Walking around with a target on your back is a stressful job but these idiots will go down for shooting an unarmed man.
Zap him again and maybe you'll hit flesh but with all the LEOs there ya had to shoot him?
Nope, bad cops deserve general population...

WTH....:(

This can't possibly be policy! Really?

I hate it, but I'm beginning to think along the lines of all these protesters that are crying "******* Lives Matter!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top