JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the Code of Federal Regulations – Title 39 – which is named “Conduct on Postal Property” says “No person while on postal property may carry firearms, other dangerous or deadly weapons, or explosives, either openly or concealed, or store the same on postal property, except for official purposes.”

And this: United States Code (18 U.S.C. 930) that deals with firearms in federal buildings has a section that says there are certain times you can carry concealed in a federal building… “The lawful carrying of firearms or other dangerous weapons in a Federal facility incident to hunting or other lawful purposes.”

You can also mail a long gun or shotgun. If you are an FFL you can mail handguns as well. I think it would depend on the definition of official purposes and other lawful purposes.

Here's what I carry. I have it printed double sided on Avery business card stock (it will fold on the perferations) that I can print at home then carry it.

I have to modify it soon so that I can add the WA laws.

Use at your own risk.

Attachments

• Good to know OR laws_card Ver2.zip
    11 KB · Views: 215
the Code of Federal Regulations – Title 39 – which is named "Conduct on Postal Property" says "No person while on postal property may carry firearms, other dangerous or deadly weapons, or explosives, either openly or concealed, or store the same on postal property, except for official purposes."[

If your concealed why worry? I do it all the time in my small town, they could care less...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top