JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the news today, two unjustified no-knock warrants screwed up by cops, no disciplinary action as usual. Taxpayers eat the idiot bills.

Woman who suffered appalling burns after police lobbed flash grenade as they searched her apartment wins $1million | Mail Online
Blundering SWAT team staged dawn raid on a suspect who was already in jail | Mail Online

Not a peep from the cop unions, I bet.

This just looks like a bunch little boys playing soldier to me. What a couple of horrible mistakes even with innocent severe injury and serious property damage, all without cause.

In those cases, the cops are WAY overstepping their bounds.

No comments please without reading the articles. They are horrifying.

article-0-0F25278A00000578-91_468x317.jpg

The reason so many have a bad taste in their mouths about Law enFORCEment is because of the increasing emphasis on FORCE by that community. Then, when they get caught using to much FORCE, they lie and thier union backs them up like a parent backing up a bad child (My jonny would do THAT). Every time they get away with it they just get worse.

If we are for justice why did it take the FEDs and 5 1/2 years to take care of the Thompson problem? and even after he was convicted, the rest of the Spokane officers still supported him. BTW: even after 5 1/2 years Thompson never had a disipline hearing...

Spokane police officer convicted in fatal beating - latimes.com

Or how about Pastor Creech, shot and killed in his own yard? The deputy involved "resigns" and moves on to another community to kill? again?

Who killed Pastor Scott? « Spokane Police Abuses: Past to Present

This just looks like a bunch little boys playing soldier to me. What a couple of horrible mistakes even with innocent severe injury and serious property damage, all without cause.

In those cases, the cops are WAY overstepping their bounds.

No comments please without reading the articles. They are horrifying.

article-0-0F25278A00000578-91_468x317.jpg

I completely agree.

Police employ Predator drone spy planes on home front.

Unmanned aircraft from an Air Force base in North Dakota help local police with surveillance, raising questions that trouble privacy advocates.

"...As the unmanned aircraft circled 2 miles overhead the next morning, sophisticated sensors under the nose helped pinpoint the three suspects and showed they were unarmed. Police rushed in and made the first known arrests of U.S. citizens with help from a Predator, the spy drone that has helped revolutionize modern warfare.

But that was just the start. Local police say they have used two unarmed Predators based at Grand Forks Air Force Base to fly at least two dozen surveillance flights since June. The FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration have used Predators for other domestic investigations, officials said."

"The drones belong to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which operates eight Predators on the country's northern and southwestern borders to search for illegal immigrants and smugglers. The previously unreported use of its drones to assist local, state and federal law enforcement has occurred without any public acknowledgment or debate."

LINK

In the news today, two unjustified no-knock warrants screwed up by cops, no disciplinary action as usual. Taxpayers eat the idiot bills.

Woman who suffered appalling burns after police lobbed flash grenade as they searched her apartment wins $1million | Mail Online
Blundering SWAT team staged dawn raid on a suspect who was already in jail | Mail Online

Not a peep from the cop unions, I bet.

Once again the good cops remain silent???????

The cops and their unwavering supporters want everyone to condemn criminal actions that citizens/civilians comment but they themselves say/post nothing when the LEO's do wrong.

Where is the outrage from the good LEO's?????

The subtext of the second story was equally disturbing to me:

The Bravos sued Santa Maria, Santa Barbara County and several police officers and officials. They alleged that the raid had violated their Fourth Amendment rights because the warrant was not valid... But a District Court Judge dealing with the remaining cases found the fact that the suspect was imprisoned was irrelevant to the raid, according to the Courthouse News.

So basically the court run by a judge (i.e. a government lawyer) didn't even question the legality of using a SWAT team no-knock raid for a routine warrant service, which is outrageous in itself (regardless of outcome). That means that your home can be violated whenever some government thug wills and gets a government lawyer to agree with him. And the chekists are more than happy to get their adrenaline fix for the day and the victims' expense.

Once again the good cops remain silent???????

Where is the outrage from the good LEO's?????

Interesting. That is EXACTLY the same question that's repeatedly asked about Muslim terrorists. If most Muslims are so good, where is the outrage from them after an act of terror?

I think we all know the answer.

The subtext of the second story was equally disturbing to me:

So basically the court run by a judge (i.e. a government lawyer) didn't even question the legality of using a SWAT team no-knock raid for a routine warrant service, which is outrageous in itself (regardless of outcome). That means that your home can be violated whenever some government thug wills and gets a government lawyer to agree with him. And the chekists are more than happy to get their adrenaline fix for the day and the victims' expense.

Yes, it seems to be that way. And they will do everything in their power to help the fellow officer and lessen their sentence if they cant cover up their wrong doings. Take a look at Internal Affairs News for Police Officers Law Enforcement Corrections Sheriffs.

I take a look at this site from time to time. It can really open up a persons eyes when you read how the courts almost always favor the LEO's even when convicted of the most vicious crimes. And to read some of the officers comments is sometimes sickening.

I know. But I love those kids and I'm not vindictive. I got my pound of flesh and then some. Mission accomplished.

You know, when I was in the 7th grade around here, a bully tormented me until I'd had enough. Some kids were beginning to call me "chicken." One day I'd had enough and I called that bully out in front of a bunch of kids and told him to meet me in "the alley" after school. That alley was a couple of blocks down the street and it was where most fights happened.

Well, he was a lot bigger and older than I and he beat the crap out of me. However, I wouldn't quit, and I did give him a black eye, a bloody nose and a fat lip. My mother on the other hand had to throw my clothes away because I bled so much from my nose and mouth and a cut above my eye.

Finally a college kid stepped in and said "that's enough" and broke it up. He asked me if I was OK and then he said "you've sure got guts, kid." Those were among the sweetest words I've ever heard.

IMHO I won. Not the fight, but my honor and the right to never be picked on again. There was a big crowd watching that fight because word had gone through the school. I got patted on the back at school the next day and told things like "I
never knew you were that tough" Music to my ears, even though I could hardly see from swollen black eyes, LOL.

No one ever even thought about starting a fight with me again, and I hope that's what happens with PD.

Sorry, Gunner, I did not mean to put words in your post or imply that you hosed the state. I connected to a dot that was not there.

Kudos to you, sir.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top