JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I heard on KIRO RADIO today that the Olympia police did a drug bust on a dealer and found a car trunk full of old firearms they said they are trying to find the original owner 's KIRO NEWS SAID THEY HAVE PICTURES ON THERE TWITTER PAGE and the police will probably post pictures on there web page also

I heard on KIRO RADIO today that the Olympia police did a drug bust on a dealer and found a car trunk full of old firearms they said they are trying to find the original owner 's KIRO NEWS SAID THEY HAVE PICTURES ON THERE TWITTER PAGE and the police will probably post pictures on there web page also
Hopefully some will make it back to the original owners then.

They said that the police are going to hold them far awhile and do everything they can to find the original owner 's because they said some are very old and probably been passed down through family 's and or someone 's collection

I don't have twitter so I could not see all the pictures but if you go to Olympia police twitter they have pictures I was able to screen shot one picture DDRH0nRU0AEkioo.jpg

Hopefully that can be reunited with their rightful owners and not destroyed...
They said they won't be destroyed or sold because they are old looks like a few old .22 and couple of old shotgun 's and rifles but that one on the bottom looks like it could be a really old RED RIDER BB GUN LOL

And here I thought the police recovered some old guns...:D
Guess old is subjective.
In any case I do hope these guns get back to their original owners as well.
Andy
I think any thing that wasn't made yesterday is old right isn't that how it works now lol I got a new phone but they made another one so I have to buy that one too

OK I hope the guns get back to the owner also......
But don't y'all think the bad guys picked the wrong house to steal guns from?o_O
Seriously?
:D
The guy they busted and found the guns in the trunk of his car was a drug dealer so he was probably taking the guns for trade

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews