JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Suspect dead. No particulars have been released other than the suspect was pulled over for suspicion of DUI and " the situation escalated". Best wishes to the wounded officer and the others involved. They don't screw around over here, even the Grande Ronde Tribal Police responded.
ETA This maybe should have went in Off Topic... Please move.
Police identify officer shot, suspect killed in Dallas, Ore. shooting

Last Edited:
Bad choices lead to bad consequences. Suspect is dead because he mad a bad choice. hope for speedy recovery of the dallas LEO.

BTW the last LEO i would want to be stopped by(for any reason) is Grande Ronde.

I saw this on the news this morning I don't know if the Oregon news reported on the police officer that was shot up here in MT Vernon WA the other night but here is the details on this P.O.S that shot him 11 felony 's . 3 that involved firearms in the past was on trial in Yakima WA before facing a life sentence but cut a deal and was released now the media is spinning this into a gun control issue but they don't want to talk bout the fact the this clown should not have been on the street at all

I should have said this officer was on the Force for 31 year's last I heard still critical condition at harbor view in Seattle with gun shot to the head

I saw this on the news this morning I don't know if the Oregon news reported on the police officer that was shot up here in MT Vernon WA the other night but here is the details on this P.O.S that shot him 11 felony 's . 3 that involved firearms in the past was on trial in Yakima WA before facing a life sentence but cut a deal and was released now the media is spinning this into a gun control issue but they don't want to talk bout the fact the this clown should not have been on the street at all

Read that today. Tragic, especially when the perp had so many felonies and was released on a plea to avoid maximum jail time. Pathetic.

Yep the Oregon bad guy is dead the guy who killed the Tacoma officer 2 weeks ago is dead the guy up here had a 6 hour stand off before giving up I SAID THE SAME THING THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE LET HIM OUT OF THAT HOUSE UNLESS IT WAS IN A BAG

In WA, the governor doesnt have the stones to repeal the death penalty but he instead refuses to sign death warrants. So, in a case like that guy who killed the CO up in Monroe, he was already doing life without. He suffers no change in circumstances by killing a CO. It blows my mind.
It's sad to say but we and I say we meaning the voters not us here on this site have voted In these snowflakes all over the country and this what we get felons getting slapped on the wrist till they kill someone and then put jail to watch TV for the rest of their lives while we pay for it

And as for them going to prison to watch TV is a joke like I said on one of the other forums I have a brother in prison but I also have family in CA that work as CORRECTIONS officer's one of them is pretty high up in the department I asked him why they give that stuff to the prisoners and he said its like a babysitter if they didn't have TV or there weight 's or there stuff like that they would be going after the guards or each other every day bunch of savages

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top