JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I would be a little bit more accepting of this if he didn't step back, wind up, then POW.
Pathetic.. She's resisting, yes, but punching her? Please..

You are kidding, right? Only people who have been in harms way can understand what this officer was thinking at the time. He has gun and a crowd of mostly young people (getting angry) are surrounding him. He can not let himself be over powered and have his weapon taken from him.
Why not support the police? The girls were wrong, then uncooperative, then beligerent, then violent. The cop stayed pretty calm. How would you have handled the situation?

I'm not a cop basher but more often than not side against the cop in various video's I watch on various boards. I believe cops are held to a higher standard but all too often see they get breaks that a citizen doesn't. That said, in this instance, I side with the cop. It looks to me like he had his hands full and it was starting to get out of control. Personally, I would rather get popped once than to get maced.....

BTW, you KNOW if that happened in Portland, the cop would have pumped 3 or more rounds into her so she's lucky!!! :s0112:

According to the Seattle Times, the guy with the camera is an unemployed computer something or other who spends his time walking the streets of Seattle looking for something to film so he can sell it for income.

I don't see how this qualifies as "defending himself". I really don't think he was in any kind of danger. :s0077: She stopped after she separated the policeman from her friend and the cop winded up and hit her and she was standing still.

Yes, she shouldn't have touched the officer, but it could've been handled better.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top