JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds fishy to me.. since when did you point the Russian roulette gun at someone else? From what I remember It's always put to your head? And was there a vest on or not?

This is pure speculation, but maybe the players were wearing some kind of body armor that they believed would make them immune to the bullet. That would explain why they were shooting each other instead of themselves, and why they would be playing such a dangerous game in the first place. Maybe they thought the bullet would just hurt, not kill.

Officer who fired fatal shot charged with involuntary manslaughter; he and victim were playing with a gun, charge says

This department seems to have a lot of problems. The article above says, "And the St. Louis circuit attorney's office blacklisted 28 officers in 2018, including them on an "exclusion list" that bans them from bringing cases to the office for charges."

If 28 officers have questionable integrity, the evidence they collected at great taxpayer expense has to be thrown out, and the criminals that evidence would have convicted will be set free. To protect the public from both bad cops and criminals, it would be nice if police were required to keep their cameras on more often, and if this footage was regularly uploading to an encrypted server.

Last Edited:
Co
I'm thinking crime of passion with a lousy story.
Could also be she threatened them with blackmail, claims of sexual harrasment, or possibly even rape accusations.

On the other hand, it's possible their little party got out of hand, things escalated to attempted rape, and she was shot while trying to defend herself.

One thing I'm certain of is that their cover story stinks, and it's highly unlikely it went down the way they say it did.

This department seems to have a lot of problems. The article above says, "And the St. Louis circuit attorney's office blacklisted 28 officers in 2018, including them on an "exclusion list" that bans them from bringing cases to the office for charges."

St. Louis has been under fire for quite some time for bad policing. The whole Ferguson (Michael Brown) case really blew things up. Whether the criticism and scrutiny is deserved is something I don't know.

So wait, I got a game. We point a gun at each other and fire until it shoots. Only rule: Aim at the chest.
I have on a vest, you don't. It will be fun...what could go wrong?

Doesn't pass the sniff test to me...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads