JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are some minor examples of people having the guts to stand up for themselves. This guy can't even forage for his own food to survive.

Man Arrested for Fishing Will Not Be Subdued, Judge Finally Storms Out | The Daily Sheeple

Funny that he figured out the "US" flag in courtrooms is just a Jolly Roger/UCC corporate-converted symbol with the yellow fringe. Most people would never notice such a thing, or that in a courtroom as a citizen of the Corporate State you are considered property, and not entitled to any real rights the second you answer 'yes' to being a citizen of the United States of America.

He even know that when your name in written in ALL CAPS you have property per the UCC under the corp of the USA and not a free man, an American. Talk about refreshing.

The state really isn't set up well to handle an informed individual who will stand up for himself. Lost cause though because the sheep don't even know the difference between being an American and being a corporation citizen of the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
This although, disturbing, happened August 29, 2013. And is sad yes.

But like the Pro-Gun bumper sticker says: "today, 400,000,000 legal Guns were not used for violence (numbers made up on the spot, for need...)

How many Law Abiding Helpful Law Officers helped people that day???

Why is that never spoken of????

Finally, and like it or not, there was an altercation, with Domestic Violence, and the law was called, due to "gun at residence" statement, by. The GF.

The man was requested to exit his home, A Lawful Order! Under the circumstances. He was plain Dumb, Stupid, and probably wanted ~Suicide by Cop~ Which is what he got.

You may have differing EMOTIONS, but those are the facts.... Other than complete awareness if he wanted ~Suicide by Cop~.

And no, I do not feel the shooting was justified... Neither do I feel a thread about something 60 plus days ago, is relevant news to 11/01/2013. YMMV.

I will not respond to anything but polite, non-aggressive responses.

philip

Lawful Order? Maybe in the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany or the planet Ur****.
A pig is not a boss and has no right to give anyone an order unless he witnessed a crime himself or secured a warrant from a judge.
I hope they charge that pig with murder. Too bad there wasn't any real cops at the scene to arrest this murderer masquerading as an police officer.

There are some minor examples of people having the guts to stand up for themselves. This guy can't even forage for his own food to survive.

Man Arrested for Fishing Will Not Be Subdued, Judge Finally Storms Out | The Daily Sheeple

Funny that he figured out the "US" flag in courtrooms is just a Jolly Roger/UCC corporate-converted symbol with the yellow fringe. Most people would never notice such a thing, or that in a courtroom as a citizen of the Corporate State you are considered property, and not entitled to any real rights the second you answer 'yes' to being a citizen of the United States of America.

The state really isn't set up well to handle an informed individual who will stand up for himself. Lost cause though because the sheep don't even know the difference between being an American and being a corporation citizen of the USA.

That was awesome.

This is a lot of what the 'defendant' was referring to, just other information that most Americans are completely oblivious to - very informative six minutes.

This although, disturbing, happened August 29, 2013. And is sad yes.

But like the Pro-Gun bumper sticker says: "today, 400,000,000 legal Guns were not used for violence (numbers made up on the spot, for need...)

How many Law Abiding Helpful Law Officers helped people that day???

Why is that never spoken of????

Finally, and like it or not, there was an altercation, with Domestic Violence, and the law was called, due to "gun at residence" statement, by. The GF.

The man was requested to exit his home, A Lawful Order! Under the circumstances. He was plain Dumb, Stupid, and probably wanted ~Suicide by Cop~ Which is what he got.

You may have differing EMOTIONS, but those are the facts.... Other than complete awareness if he wanted ~Suicide by Cop~.

And no, I do not feel the shooting was justified... Neither do I feel a thread about something 60 plus days ago, is relevant news to 11/01/2013. YMMV.

I will not respond to anything but polite, non-aggressive responses.

philip

Pretty sure removing someone's belongings from your home is not DV. She was leaving him, he helped her pack. Likely he owned the home, if they had the kids together now mommy can explain to them why she had daddy shot.
I hope his will leaves everything to a nephew or sibling.
As previous posters said, the cops were gunning for this guy, any guy to use their toys. Anyone one wanna bet the pistol in the holster magically appeared on the steps near the victim after he expired?
What these situations need is a rich 2A/ individual freedoms supporter to step forward, hire the best attorney money can buy and file so many suits the cop and his supervisor get canned. Then move on to the next unlawful shooting, until enough of these killers, get the message that the law works both ways. And, here's another clue! The guy had NO RECORD. could be one of us on the board, except for the professionally single here who know who they are. You simply can't justify this shooting and it is probably the exact outcome his ex GF wanted.

Brutus Out

There are lots of good cops out there and their job is hard enough without people giving them a hard time and if you just help them out and answer a few questions they will be nice to you.(most of the time)remember if you treat someone nice they will treat you nice. Unless they are pains inkesters and you have them in all walks of life.
There can be real world consequences for not doing what you are told and getting killed is one of them. Remember he/she is cop so he has a badge and gun. He/she has been trained if you resist in any way you are a criminal and he/she must deal with you. Even if you are legally right. If you are dead you cannot go to court so do what you are told.
“Lawful order” I love that statement it is the go to statement for every law enforcement officer. With it they can kill, beat, and destroy with no punishment most likely they will get a pat on the back.
If a law enforcement officer gives you an order and you disobey it, you are very likely to be detailed, arrested, beaten, or killed, depending on how bad the officer wants to enforce his order
You can’t find a case on the net where an officer has been held personally responsible for giving an unlawful order. Instead, disobeying ANY order by a law enforcement officer immediately becomes an additional crime: disorderly conduct, interference with a police officer, or some other made-up crime. Then the person is immediately arrested and jailed. Refusing to cooperate and help the officer arrest also becomes even more crimes like resisting arrest or assault.
The Fourth Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (Local and state judges cannot change this it would be unconstitutional)

If you do not believe that the Sheeple has the right to personal property we are back to divine right of king. “Divine right of kings” had held that all rights, liberties, and properties actually belonged to the king. (State) The king (state) merely permitted his subjects (Sheeple) to use their possessions. The king (state), however, might regulate the use or even seize these possessions (read new fema rules for this one) outright at his whim. The people had no claims or rights which could be exercised against the sovereign (government). Their possessions were at the mercy of the government.
British crown exacted a small fee called a quit (property tax) upon all landholders. The quit (property tax) often went uncollected and never raised much revenue, but it remained on the books as a legal assertion that all land titles were held subject to the crown. Kind of looks like we are back where we started on the property rights. The state owns it all and they allow you to live there so long as you can pay them if you cannot they kick you out and put some one that can.

A retired cop told me that the best way to commit murder is to report to the police that the person is armed and acting erratically. A swat team will be deployed and, most likely, without the guy batting an eyelash they will dispose of him for you.

Clean and permanent . . . You don't need to hire a hit-man, the public already has lots of them on the payroll . . . willing and able.

Sheldon

More straight up TYRANNY with the INSANE trying to justify it.

What would the authors of the Bill of Rights or U.S. Constitution think of this story? Having studied these men a great deal I'm comfortable in making the conclusion they would feel the same way I do.

A retired cop told me that the best way to commit murder is to report to the police that the person is armed and acting erratically. A swat team will be deployed and, most likely, without the guy batting an eyelash they will dispose of him for you.

Clean and permanent . . . You don't need to hire a hit-man, the public already has lots of them on the payroll . . . willing and able.

Sheldon

Neighbor tried it on me.. the two nice police officers showed up, I set them straight that she was a lunatic.. later that weekend there was a domestic over there and her male consort went to the slammer.. not sure I blame him if he actually did crack one off at her (my wife calls her the crazy bubblegum lady and yes I meant bubblegum, funny story) and I always wondered if those cops heard of his case :p

This officer probably masturbates to photos of Lon Horiuchi...

JohnGeer14.png

Thats a good one. Maybe he dreams of a 3 way with Lon and partner that now works for Troy Industries.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top