JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is one of the more blatant cases of police state out of control.
Their actions were not in any way police like they were on a search and destroy mission, because they could.......................................................

This officer probably masturbates to photos of Lon Horiuchi...

JohnGeer14.png

This although, disturbing, happened August 29, 2013. And is sad yes.

But like the Pro-Gun bumper sticker says: "today, 400,000,000 legal Guns were not used for violence (numbers made up on the spot, for need...)

How many Law Abiding Helpful Law Officers helped people that day???

Why is that never spoken of????

Finally, and like it or not, there was an altercation, with Domestic Violence, and the law was called, due to "gun at residence" statement, by. The GF.

The man was requested to exit his home, A Lawful Order! Under the circumstances. He was plain Dumb, Stupid, and probably wanted ~Suicide by Cop~ Which is what he got.

You may have differing EMOTIONS, but those are the facts.... Other than complete awareness if he wanted ~Suicide by Cop~.

And no, I do not feel the shooting was justified... Neither do I feel a thread about something 60 plus days ago, is relevant news to 11/01/2013. YMMV.

I will not respond to anything but polite, non-aggressive responses.

philip

Crazy.

I once read about the Italian (I think) police shooting a scooter rider for not wearing a helmet. The guy was pulled over and, refusing to cooperate with the officer, took off. They chased him down and when he again refused to cooperate they shot his as he tried to ride away a second time. This was right after they passed a very unpopular helmet law. Kinda makes you wonder about the mentality. Something like: Hey stop, riding without a helmet is unsafe. Bang-bang!

Same thing here I'm afraid.

Edit: Had it mostly correct -
Italy Cop Arrested For Slaying Teen

At least they charged the cop with homicide. Should do the same in this case - all of them.

Last Edited:
As stated previously, once again the police let themselves get all riled up because the suspects girlfriend (obvious misnomer) told them G-d knows what including that the guy also had a gun, just like at least 400,000+ other folks. Then they couldn't wait for this wonderful chance they now had to get to drive their brand new tank into the poor bastards home. Just because this is 2 months old doesn't change the fact that these cops haven't found a single reason to keep them from doing this again to someone else. I suppose homeland security (another misnomer) is partly to blame for authorizing the govt grants given to this police dept to buy the tank. Not that I doubt the same ending would have occurred without the grant money.

Crazy.

I once read about the Italian (I think) police shooting a scooter rider for not wearing a helmet. The guy was pulled over and, refusing to cooperate with the officer, took off. They chased him down and when he again refused to cooperate they shot his as he tried to ride away a second time. This was right after they passed a very unpopular helmet law. Kinda makes you wonder about the mentality. Something like: Hey stop, riding without a helmet is unsafe. Bang-bang!

Same thing here I'm afraid.

Edit: Had it mostly correct -
Italy Cop Arrested For Slaying Teen

At least they charged the cop with homicide. Should do the same in this case - all of them.

Fixed that kids hairdo troubles real quick

This although, disturbing, happened August 29, 2013. And is sad yes.

But like the Pro-Gun bumper sticker says: "today, 400,000,000 legal Guns were not used for violence (numbers made up on the spot, for need...)

How many Law Abiding Helpful Law Officers helped people that day???

Why is that never spoken of????

Finally, and like it or not, there was an altercation, with Domestic Violence, and the law was called, due to "gun at residence" statement, by. The GF.

The man was requested to exit his home, A Lawful Order! Under the circumstances. He was plain Dumb, Stupid, and probably wanted ~Suicide by Cop~ Which is what he got.

You may have differing EMOTIONS, but those are the facts.... Other than complete awareness if he wanted ~Suicide by Cop~.

And no, I do not feel the shooting was justified... Neither do I feel a thread about something 60 plus days ago, is relevant news to 11/01/2013. YMMV.

I will not respond to anything but polite, non-aggressive responses.

philip

Not relevant news because it happened 60 days ago? That may be the most ridiculous statement I've read here in a long time. I'm sure his family has forgot all about the victim, it being a whole two months ago.:huh:

Protester Nails Scrotum To Red Square Cobbles

We need more people willing to nail their scrotums in protest instead of sitting in front of the boob tube watching Xfactor.

Yeah, those dissidents, I will never understand. The Putin administration is really not much different from any other Russian government in the past century or two, save for Yeltsin. And if anyone at all can look back on Yeltsin's rule fondly, they must have been in a coma or high for years at a time. Under Yeltsin, the Ruble fell from being worth more than a dollar to being 1/3000th of a dollar. The privatized economy was given to a few oligarchs, mostly friends of Yeltsin, and everything was controlled by the mafia anyway. Corruption was unbelievably rampant, and Yeltsin seems to have made all of his decisions while drunk as a skunk, how else do we explain ordering the army to attack Parliament?

So honestly now if you're in Russia, and you actually think that somehow this administration requires scrotum-nailing, your judgment is just too terrible for words.

The reality is that it will never get better, only worse. It is with the sheep's DNA to want to worship something/authority; to be dominated and controlled. They actually crave it.

Many watch videos such as these and think, 'well we have to have law and order.' My guess is there will never be any sort of uprising to speak of at all in America. People will go ape when you cut off their entitlements, yes. But beat the crap out of their sons or daughters and that's probably ok.

The best advice I would give at this point is stop living and acting like you have any real rights. You have liberties and permissions only. Don't flaunt what you do not have and go along to get along. Let's face it. Freedom is slowly just going away forever, and the 98% are perfectly happy with that fact.

We have no say in our destiny because voting is just a sham and meaningless in every way.

Every leapfrog toward total tyranny is grounded in deception, but the sheep are just too brainwashed and simple minded to notice or care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top