JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Link to article on CNN

"As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated," Gagan said.

The f--- is wrong with people?

Outside a school? Where the **** were the teachers?

I'd love to take a dull knife to some of these pricks that just stood around and watched. (And for the ones that helped, I'll make sure anything I cut is a lot lower than the chest.)

Agreed.

Apparently we've learned nothing from Kitty Genovives. 15 people? Could of easily over powered the four and helped her. They are as equally guilty as the rapists.

Capital punishment time if I had my way.:mad:

Skip the trial. They should of been shot there in that alley.

But hey, chances are, these kids may not suffer. Victim will probably be too scared to do anything.

Then again, if they have 20 witnesses, most of them will probably give testimony when coerced with reduced or no sentences.

But even then again, most of these kids are well... kids. I doubt california has the balls to try any of them with any severity.

California! Where they don't trust law abiding citizens to own guns and San Francisco where they passed a gun ban, Proposition H.

Proposition H was a local ordinance on the November 8, 2005 ballot in San Francisco, California, which gained national attention for banning the otherwise legal ownership and sales of firearms. The measure won by a majority vote but was later struck down as unlawful in Superior Court.

It's a good thing that there are not too many carry permits in California. Those (I'd call them animals but that is too good for them) might have been taken care of right there. Then they would be the victims of course with our mixed up criminal system. I wonder if this has anything to do with San Fran being a sanctuary city. Anything goes. This incident is making me so mad I can hardly see strait.

They are saying someone might have filmed the whole ordeal. I think I saw one of the News channel say that the people watching cannot be charged, that is a lot of BULL. probably a California thing.

Degenerate Californians. We are such an advanced society, that people have become decensitized, and have no morals. I pray that nothing like that will happen to anyone I know. Terrible.
And we are the crazy ones, because we pack a gun around all day...???
Seems like up is down, and good is bad nowadays. What kind of civilization are we?

Degenerate Californians. We are such an advanced society, that people have become decensitized, and have no morals. I pray that nothing like that will happen to anyone I know. Terrible.
And we are the crazy ones, because we pack a gun around all day...???
Seems like up is down, and good is bad nowadays. What kind of civilization are we?

Portland will be a mirror of San Francisco in no time **** it's halfway there now.

They are saying someone might have filmed the whole ordeal. I think I saw one of the News channel say that the people watching cannot be charged, that is a lot of BULL. probably a California thing.

That is f---ing BS. How the **** can they not be charged? They stood by and watched, and laughed, and made fun of some girl as she was raped!

If I had my way, I'd take two AK mags, shoot the rapists in the head in a field. And then give the people that watched a ten second head start. Then I'd start firing at them too.

And that's more than they deserve.

That is f---ing BS. How the **** can they not be charged? They stood by and watched, and laughed, and made fun of some girl as she was raped!

If I had my way, I'd take two AK mags, shoot the rapists in the head in a field. And then give the people that watched a ten second head start. Then I'd start firing at them too.

And that's more than they deserve.

I'll get the truck.

If sub-humans want to act this way they need to be punished in the most sub-humanly fitting ways we can think of. Punishment for crimes like this should be cruel and unusual. Set a farking example. I don't care what age they are, they knew it was wrong and they deliberately raped and beat a girl into critical condition anyway. Line 'em up, castrate them with a rusty hacksaw blade, and let them bleed to death on national TV. That's what they deserve and that's what this country needs. Set an example that scares the crap out of every hoodlum in the country a few times and things like this won't happen every freaking day.

:angry:

I think the gene pool is in serious need of some chlorine on this one.

Is it wrong that this kind of stuff just doesnt surprise me? Yes, its aweful and Im sure the 15 year old girl is now screwed up for life.. I hate to say this but " Killem all and let God sort them out"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top