Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Police: Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 56kninja, Oct 27, 2009.

1. 56kninja

56kninja Portland Member

Link to article on CNN

The f--- is wrong with people?

Outside a school? Where the **** were the teachers?

I'd love to take a dull knife to some of these pricks that just stood around and watched. (And for the ones that helped, I'll make sure anything I cut is a lot lower than the chest.)

2. country boy

country boy portland area Member

That is just wrong, and to think all of those people just stood around and did nothing. Everyone there should be put in jail.:angry:

3. 56kninja

56kninja Portland Member

Agreed.

Apparently we've learned nothing from Kitty Genovives. 15 people? Could of easily over powered the four and helped her. They are as equally guilty as the rapists.

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Edmund Burke

5. country boy

country boy portland area Member

That is one of my alltime favorite quotes.

6. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

No doubt all the participants parents are Obama voters.

7. Lars

Lars Clackamas Active Member

Capital punishment time if I had my way.:mad:

8. 56kninja

56kninja Portland Member

Skip the trial. They should of been shot there in that alley.

But hey, chances are, these kids may not suffer. Victim will probably be too scared to do anything.

Then again, if they have 20 witnesses, most of them will probably give testimony when coerced with reduced or no sentences.

But even then again, most of these kids are well... kids. I doubt california has the balls to try any of them with any severity.

9. kenr74

kenr74 Oregon Active Member

Nothing more than a pack of animals. They should all be put down.

10. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

California! Where they don't trust law abiding citizens to own guns and San Francisco where they passed a gun ban, Proposition H.

11. Lars

Lars Clackamas Active Member

It's a good thing that there are not too many carry permits in California. Those (I'd call them animals but that is too good for them) might have been taken care of right there. Then they would be the victims of course with our mixed up criminal system. I wonder if this has anything to do with San Fran being a sanctuary city. Anything goes. This incident is making me so mad I can hardly see strait.

12. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

They are saying someone might have filmed the whole ordeal. I think I saw one of the News channel say that the people watching cannot be charged, that is a lot of BULL. probably a California thing.

13. huntpotter

huntpotter SW WA Negotiator Bronze Supporter

Degenerate Californians. We are such an advanced society, that people have become decensitized, and have no morals. I pray that nothing like that will happen to anyone I know. Terrible.
    And we are the crazy ones, because we pack a gun around all day...???
    Seems like up is down, and good is bad nowadays. What kind of civilization are we?

14. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Portland will be a mirror of San Francisco in no time **** it's halfway there now.

15. 56kninja

56kninja Portland Member

That is f---ing BS. How the **** can they not be charged? They stood by and watched, and laughed, and made fun of some girl as she was raped!

If I had my way, I'd take two AK mags, shoot the rapists in the head in a field. And then give the people that watched a ten second head start. Then I'd start firing at them too.

And that's more than they deserve.

16. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

I'll get the truck.

17. Mr.510

Mr.510 Belfair Washington Member

If sub-humans want to act this way they need to be punished in the most sub-humanly fitting ways we can think of. Punishment for crimes like this should be cruel and unusual. Set a farking example. I don't care what age they are, they knew it was wrong and they deliberately raped and beat a girl into critical condition anyway. Line 'em up, castrate them with a rusty hacksaw blade, and let them bleed to death on national TV. That's what they deserve and that's what this country needs. Set an example that scares the crap out of every hoodlum in the country a few times and things like this won't happen every freaking day.

:angry:

I think the gene pool is in serious need of some chlorine on this one.

18. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wasn't that preperation H for SF

19. sinco54

sinco54 Portland OR Member

Is it wrong that this kind of stuff just doesnt surprise me? Yes, its aweful and Im sure the 15 year old girl is now screwed up for life.. I hate to say this but " Killem all and let God sort them out"

20. smithmax

smithmax here Member

I thought it was standard to have cops at all school functions, but maybe that's just around here.