JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sounds like Trump may run again in 2024
Dear god I hope not.

When I say, "post-modernism" - does that mean anything to you? Are you aware how this philosophical outlook on life and the world has guided thought and policy for the last 30 years? Do you have "enlightenment values" and believe in "rationalism" and the idea that there is a scientifically verifiable truth regardless of the person or onlooker?

Now, consider this: Trump was our first post-modern president.

Is that really the road you want to go down?

Dear god I hope not.

When I say, "post-modernism" - does that mean anything to you? Are you aware how this philosophical outlook on life and the world has guided thought and policy for the last 30 years? Do you have "enlightenment values" and believe in "rationalism" and the idea that there is a scientifically verifiable truth regardless of the person or onlooker?

A lot of 'you' statements there...lol

Dear god I hope not.

Better then another Bidit or Kamal toe scam!

I think Ted Cruise should run, he would be a serious ball smasher, exactly what we need!
Ted Cruise is a clown….. I would much rather have Desantis. Trump to see the lefties loose their minds.

Dear god I hope not.

Do you like the road the current administration is headed down? Because we all know what's at the end of it.

Dear god I hope not.

i agree, his policies were good, what we needed as a nation as a whole, but he is way to polarizing..all his reelection would do is solidify the alt-left again..

Personally I think it should be a Nikki Haley/Candice Owens ticket for 2024

I loved grape soda when I was a kid. Nehi or Shasta if I could get it, but Sunkist or Fanta would do. Orange soda too, Sunkist of course. Truth be told I love every food he mentioned except collard greens. They don't even smell right, and they taste like as.

But I'm mixed race - part Nunya, part Bidness. :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews