JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wouldn't the best ammo depend on the barrel length and twist rate? I'm guessing it's not standard all over the state after adding in city's and county on top of state troopers.

Most of the north counties in OryGun used Gold Dot or Lawman( Me thinks) but I don't remember what rifle loads they all used! I was told it was easy for the departments to standardize on a single load so that when tax payer money came in, the ammo orders went in at the same time! Here where I live now, the Sheriffs dept. all use Corbon or Remington Golden Saber in duty pistols and TAP in rifles. Most Deputies carry there own side arms of choice (all 1911 in .45) so ammo is still easy to stock up on every quarter!

Are you saying you believe government agencies spend taxpayer money responsibly? I doubt that cost is even on the list of any agency's requirements.

Thus Corbon, a load I would never carry. I can't afford them!
No,
That would assume prudence by a government agency.
What I was implying, (based on observations of marksmanship displayed by the officers during Qualifying), was the department recognizes that quantity is far more important than quality.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top