JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Total side note - how is "iFiberone" not being sued by General Mills for trademark infringement? Their Fiber One bars have no doubt been around longer, and are more useful than any modern "news" source.

Back on topicish - do any Washington LEOs wish to chime in with their view and how they'll handle the new anti-2A laws?

Total side note - how is "iFiberone" not being sued by General Mills for trademark infringement? Their Fiber One bars have no doubt been around longer, and are more useful than any modern "news" source.

Back on topicish - do any Washington LEOs wish to chime in with their view and how they'll handle the new anti-2A laws?

Its going to be interesting. It will really impact felons and family members of felons. If your kid who has a felony lives with you, you'll be on thin ice.

You know......

Sheeple can be easily lead. So, the LEFT intentionally used the words, "Assault Rifle" to sway votes. I'd bet, that many were swayed by the mere mention of the words. Ask most any voter today (only days after the election) if they can give you a legal definition of an "assault rifle". The results would probably lead you to conclude, that people don't actually READ this stuff. Thus, legislation by initiative is probably just a BAD IDEA.

But.....
We could also use the initiative process to win back our rights. Perhaps, if we titled our proposal as, "FREEDOM & PERSONAL DEFENSE ACT". Then proceed to repeal the stupid laws that have recently been enacted? Rrrright.....who would vote against FREEDOM or PERSONAL DEFENSE?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I won't be able to do anything about it in my little world, as I'm retired LE...but I view this law on the same level as seat belts and motorcycle helmets.

If you don't want to wear them. its on you...not the gov to enforce, which is why I never wrote a ticket for either. If you don't secure your firearm...you're responsibility, not big brothers. As for the under 21 and medical records being part of the background check. Can get around the under 21 thing, just don't enforce that...hard to get around the medical thing. for enforcement. That's out of local LE hands.

You know......

Sheeple can be easily lead. So, the LEFT intentionally used the words, "Assault Rifle" to sway votes. I'd bet, that many were swayed by the mere mention of the words. Ask most any voter today (only days after the election) if they can give you a legal definition of an "assault rifle". The results would probably lead you to conclude, that people don't actually READ this stuff. Thus, legislation by initiative is probably just a BAD IDEA.

But.....
We could also use the initiative process to win back our rights. Perhaps, if we titled our proposal as, "FREEDOM & PERSONAL DEFENSE ACT". Then proceed to repeal the stupid laws that have recently been enacted?

Aloha, Mark
Do you have 5 million to buy the iniative process?

No $5 million.

But, I am giving some thought, to moving. The biggest problem at this point is.....the GF. :p

Aloha, Mark

I moved once already. They just keep coming. I don't have 5 million either. But I got a few thousand rounds of ammo, and body armor, along with a voice, a vote, and the ability to canvass and drum up Pro 2A voters, along with the time to take new people shooting.

All key to our survival. But tactical retreating doesn't win wars.

I moved once already. They just keep coming. I don't have 5 million either. But I got a few thousand rounds of ammo, and body armor, along with a voice, a vote, and the ability to canvass and drum up Pro 2A voters, along with the time to take new people shooting.

All key to our survival. But tactical retreating doesn't win wars.

I wouldn't call moving out of state, a "retreat". But....why quibble over words at this point? The damage has already been done.

THEN.....my point was that.....
It CAN be reversed, using the same process.

Money??? Details??? I'm not a great mind nor the community organizer type.

As for the other "provocative" words? About what I own (implying perhaps use)?

Perhaps, it's just better to say less.

Aloha, Mark

As for the other "provocative" words? About what I own (implying perhaps use)?

Perhaps, it's just better to say less

You are probably right. However I am emboldened from seeing others express similar views, and I believe morale is critical for all of us at this point.

I couldn't see myself ever taking offensive action, but, a man can only bend over backward so far before he breaks his own back.

I just don't see the intiative process ever being used to our advantage. We can't afford the money it would take, nor do we have thousands of people who make politics their job/and or hobby, because we actually have lives and hobbies and families and jobs.

Tactical retreat? More like can't afford to live in this state because of all the californians having bidding wars and liberals raising property taxes and fuel taxes. Tired of dealing with the radical far left liberals and the ruined economy.

Instead it will be tactical reinforcement of a pro-2A state to harden their defenses against the left via adding more voting power to them and help prevent it from ever flipping to a "blue" state.

Those of you already invested in real estate here can stand your ground. but I have no vested interest here. no real estate that ties me here. I don't want to live in a shoe-box apartment that costs double to rent what a mortgage would cost me for a place 3x the size in the neighboring state with my own land, garage, and house in a 2A friendly community.

You know......

But.....
We could also use the initiative process to win back our rights. Perhaps, if we titled our proposal as, "FREEDOM & PERSONAL DEFENSE ACT". Then proceed to repeal the stupid laws that have recently been enacted? Rrrright.....who would vote against FREEDOM or PERSONAL DEFENSE?

Aloha, Mark
^This ^

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class