JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please support Police Chief Mark Kessler

Youtube search = Chief Mark Kessler, Kerry & UN

You won't be disappointed

He is sticking up for our gun rights!

Mods here on forum deleted video post due to foul language . Bubblegum happens

I don't think I can link to video. It would get deleted.

This Chief Get BEST POLICE CHIEF OF YEAR!!!!

This could be a great topic to discuss .

Wasn't he suspended because of his youtube posts? And doesn't he give the anti's ammunition to point at him and say, "See what those gun clinging radicals think!" Sorry, I don't believe he does anything for the 2A, those of us who are gun owners, enthusiasts or sportsmen.

Wasn't he suspended because of his youtube posts? And doesn't he give the anti's ammunition to point at him and say, "See what those gun clinging radicals think!" Sorry, I don't believe he does anything for the 2A, those of us who are gun owners, enthusiasts or sportsmen.

When you're the APPOINTED chief law enforcement officer for a jurisdiction and you think profanity laced public videos on a hot-button issue with vague overtones of threats are a good Idea, I think you need to get fired.

That's fine for a private citizen. Do what you want. When you do it while advertising your public position, you 've corssed a line. I think it showed phenomenally poor judgement. And that alone, in a CoP, is something you'll get fired for in most localities, regardless of the issues involved.

Freakin' awesome! I subbed his channel and I hope I have the pleasure of meeting him one day. We need more people like him now days. As far as the language goes, so what? all you puddies out there who just sit down and take it, you could learn something. It's your cowardly attitude that has caused this great country to go down the crapper!

I will admit that I am not doing everything within my power as a CITIZEN to make things better, but I keep trying and I take baby steps, It's something I need to work on and improve. That is how I quit smoking tobacco. It took many tries and I took baby steps and now I've been tobacco free for almost a year.

The men of this country act all tough over a stupid football game but when it comes time to walk the walk, they act like babies. I see it all the time.... IT MAKES ME SICK! I'm not saying be violent and do violent things, but wake up and educate yourself and your friends and family. Knowledge is power and it's so sad to see a looser in a suit, a MAFIA member tell you and I how we should live our lives.

Freakin' awesome! I subbed his channel and I hope I have the pleasure of meeting him one day. We need more people like him now days. As far as the language goes, so what? all you puddies out there who just sit down and take it, you could learn something. It's your cowardly attitude that has caused this great country to go down the crapper!

I will admit that I am not doing everything within my power as a CITIZEN to make things better, but I keep trying and I take baby steps, It's something I need to work on and improve. That is how I quit smoking tobacco. It took many tries and I took baby steps and now I've been tobacco free for almost a year.

The men of this country act all tough over a stupid football game but when it comes time to walk the walk, they act like babies. I see it all the time.... IT MAKES ME SICK! I'm not saying be violent and do violent things, but wake up and educate yourself and your friends and family. Knowledge is power and it's so sad to see a looser in a suit, a MAFIA member tell you and I how we should live our lives.

Well you already screwed up BIG TIME... real men smoke Marlboro cigarettes, and chew Copenhagen tobacco. ;)

I think he is right on track. No superficial bull.
He can have my back any day..
Too many talk, but wont walk.
The new nation of wimps. He walks and gets the job done. Strong man.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews