JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Police officers are not pro 2A.

Only thing I'm trying to figure out, is why the gun community is pushed to be pro police.

Yeah, even the police chief knows it is a lie:
"That's the thing that stands out the most. How brazen they are … They simply do not value life. They will pull a trigger intending to hit a specific person. But they don't mind collateral damage either."

I'm afraid that the police now are willing to just sit behind a computer keyboard and facilitate infringements to the 2nd Amendment rather than knock on doors and interview the usual suspects. Yes, I can criticize certain police activities because I used to be one of them.

The new law was widely praised by gun control activists and anti-gun politicians when it was enacted, but it's done jack squat in terms of reducing crime.
And this is exactly the results they want - so they can say 'See, we need stronger, more restrictive gun measures'. And then when those don't work they push for even more.

I saw a news story on this today. It seems their new 'fantasy' action is all about 'gun trafficking' from areas of lessor gun control to areas with stricter.

Last Edited:
Want crime to go down? Go after criminals.

92 You Big Dummy ideas | sanford and son, redd foxx, sanford

In all of the quotes attributed to Cheif Booth in the article, not once does he reference how, when, or where his gun registry would be used to even solve, much less prevent violent crimes.

He gets wadded-up about the ages of victims and perpetrators. He puckers at the thought of rising gun sales. He even offered to defund his own department. And he thinks the solutions to those things can be found in his office on spreadsheets in his office?

Dude's not a law enforcement professional. He's the ultimate keyboard commando.

Power is both the means to an end, and for many, an end unto itself. Some simply enjoy the misuse of power, while others seek power so as to force their personal agenda. The more politically correct (or controlled) a chief is, the less of a cop he is and the less he is worth working for.

Power is both the means to an end, and for many, an end unto itself. Some simply enjoy the misuse of power, while others seek power so as to force their personal agenda. The more politically correct (or controlled) a chief is, the less of a cop he is and the less he is worth working for.

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party."

- Mao Tse Tung

"What's alarming to me, in the last year and a half, is the age of the shooters and the age of the victims," Boone said. "That's the thing that stands out the most. How brazen they are … They simply do not value life. They will pull a trigger intending to hit a specific person. But they don't mind collateral damage either."
IMHO....
That.....points to a crime problem (people/person problem).....not a gun problem.

BUT.....I can see how it's more popular (for some people) to blame an object.....instead of a person. Typical......
redforeman-1.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR