JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He should bring a personal lawsuit against the professor, the school and the campus police. What a crock of crap. So much for free speech.

If any of the school administration doesn't agree with what you have to say...they basically censor you.

Too many commie, pinko, bedwetting, buttlips in the teaching profession. And, it's been like that for too many years. That's one of the reasons this country is in the shape it is today.

Funny how "open-minded" and "free-thinking" many of these professor types are only when the topic suits them. If his presentation had been on the societal benefits of partial-birth abortion, homosexual marriage, legalized euthanasia, or organized devil worship, then by all means, present at will.

"Free speech for me, but not for thee..."

We have a math teacher should be looked at for stupid stuff, tellin my daughter that her math was wrong but she got the right answer.... makes you think we pay them too... I was always told regardless how you got the right answer its still right.

He should bring a personal lawsuit against the professor, the school and the campus police. What a crock of crap. So much for free speech.

If any of the school administration doesn't agree with what you have to say...they basically censor you.

Too many commie, pinko, bedwetting, buttlips in the teaching profession. And, it's been like that for too many years. That's one of the reasons this country is in the shape it is today.

I agree 100%

I find it shameful that any educated "liberal" person would consider the thoughtful expression of ideas as dangerous. That is supposed to be the fundamental element of true liberalism. Liberals are supposed to see both sides, weigh all the information, and make educated decisions. If you do not do that you are not a liberal...you are a leftist. I love liberals, and liberal schools of thought, but leftists are as bad as neo-cons. They might even be worse...since they usually smell a little gamey too. :)

I find it shameful that any educated "liberal" person would consider the thoughtful expression of ideas as dangerous. That is supposed to be the fundamental element of true liberalism. Liberals are supposed to see both sides, weigh all the information, and make educated decisions. If you do not do that you are not a liberal...you are a leftist. I love liberals, and liberal schools of thought, but leftists are as bad as neo-cons. They might even be worse...since they usually smell a little gamey too. :)
Welcome to the real world!

Unfortunately you're running into a problem with terms and confusing classical liberalism with social liberalism...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

In America, classical liberals are technically "conservatives".

=======================

Then Rush must be a 'classic liberal'.....:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Yes.

Not relating to that,
I had a professor state to the entire class that every problem in the modern world has been caused by white European males.

Nobody cared.

Also, I read somebody on FARK make an itneresting statement,
"I need to carry my gun in class with me in the rare event that some psycho comes and shoots up the school, so much for logic and reason"

I have to say to that, well, "In the even RARER event that a healthy, sound, concealed carry holder actually shoots somebody for no reason, I'll carry my gun to class. It's never happened, and has been shown many times LESS likely to happen."

That's logic, not banning weapons at school.

Idiots..

Some of the comments on there made my head spin.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SUSIE
"As a student at CCSU i am deeply concerned. I do not agree with Wahlberg and I believe he should be put in prison for saying such things. When someone speaks of promoting guns they are promoting MURDER and should be punished. I'm all for free speech, just not when it comes to guns."

What the?

“As a student at CCSU i am deeply concerned. I do not agree with Wahlberg and I believe he should be put in prison for saying such things. When someone speaks of promoting guns they are promoting MURDER and should be punished. I’m all for free speech, just not when it comes to guns.”

What the?

People like that say stuff to get a rise out of people. I know it's been a long time for all of us to think back and remember our first gun experience/exposure. Weird? Scary? Normal?

Some people have irrational fear of stuff like rain, open spaces, .etc

They can't control their fear of the unknown and it presents itself in mysterious ways.

“As a student at CCSU i am deeply concerned. I do not agree with Wahlberg and I believe he should be put in prison for saying such things. When someone speaks of promoting guns they are promoting MURDER and should be punished. I’m all for free speech, just not when it comes to guns.”

What the?
Wow! "I'm all for freedom of speech unless you disagree with my politics then it's off to prison for you!"

What the?

:confused::nuts:
What bothers me most isn't that some nut said something stupid like this, but it's how many people probably read her comment nodding their head like it was brilliance! :s0154:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top